Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Father's day rocked
#1

'cept for the Piston's game. Robert Horry is a cock crazed fag!
Reply
#2

VitaminE Wrote:'cept for the Piston's game. Robert Horry is a cock crazed fag!

concur

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:concur

Morning Clay!

That was a great game last night (not withstanding the outcome). Even if the Pistons don't win. It's good to be a basketball fan when the NBA Finals are tooth and nail.

Don't PM me on Tuesday night, I'm busy!
Reply
#4

Father's day sucked dood.....although I did pick up a few new tee's Sat.

http://shop.pacsun.com/webapp/wcs/stores...4&sortBy=0

http://shop.pacsun.com/webapp/wcs/stores...5&sortBy=0
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:Morning Clay!

That was a great game last night (not withstanding the outcome). Even if the Pistons don't win. It's good to be a basketball fan when the NBA Finals are tooth and nail.

Don't PM me on Tuesday night, I'm busy!

Hey I'll still be a Pistons fan (sup BIrd)...you best be breaking in Little E, showing how hoops are supposed to be played. Word on the streets is Nate McMillian is coming in to take over for LB. If so, we'll beat Shaq again next year no doubt.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

If I.T. had a summer camp. It would be fun to make Clay and Bird bunk together.
Reply
#7

VitaminE Wrote:If I.T. had a summer camp. It would be fun to make Clay and Bird bunk together.

All my real friends hate watching sports with me because I'm too intense during games. WAR having an excuse for the beeatch to leave me alone for 3 hours.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:If I.T. had a summer camp. It would be fun to make Clay and Bird bunk together.

Im a top.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:All my real friends hate watching sports with me because I'm too intense during games. WAR having an excuse for the beeatch to leave me alone for 3 hours.

RAAAACCCCCKKKKKK that! The spouser refuses to visit the Target Center for T-Wolves game subsequent to Vit E assisting the Refs with an illeagal defense call from the upper deck.
Reply
#10

VitaminE Wrote:RAAAACCCCCKKKKKK that! The spouser refuses to visit the Target Center for T-Wolves game subsequent to Vit E assisting the Refs with an illeagal defense call from the upper deck.

I shit you not, last game of the regular season for Wichita State, myself, the fiance' and Ma and Pa have 8th row seats, bad call, I stand up and razz the fuck out of the refs...might have even got a wink from one of them. Dad's laughing at me, Mom and the woman are yelling at me to sit down.

Fast forward to next morning...front page of sports section...our row of seats is on the cover, 3 dudes standing up in front of me, I'm braced on their shoulders absolutely screaming at the refs. Caption reads "Shocker fans react to bad call during the 4th quarter" I need to scan that shit, it was NAILZ.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:I shit you not, last game of the regular season for Wichita State, myself, the fiance' and Ma and Pa have 8th row seats, bad call, I stand up and razz the fuck out of the refs...might have even got a wink from one of them. Dad's laughing at me, Mom and the woman are yelling at me to sit down.

Fast forward to next morning...front page of sports section...our row of seats is on the cover, 3 dudes standing up in front of me, I'm braced on their shoulders absolutely screaming at the refs. Caption reads "Shocker fans react to bad call during the 4th quarter" I need to scan that shit, it was NAILZ.

$$$$$$!
Reply
#12

I take it way too seriously too. I have mellowed with age, but there was a time when it would ruin my day if the Raiders lost (lots of bad Sundays for a few years). I will still leave a Padres game in any inning if they get behind by more than 4 runs. I have left in the first a few times....

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

There was an article on SportsLine or Yahoo! last week talking about how Horry really isn't that clutch.

If someone can find that shit and post the link I'll hook you up with some movies of your choice.
Reply
#14

TomFoolery Wrote:There was an article on SportsLine or Yahoo! last week talking about how Horry really isn't that clutch.

If someone can find that shit and post the link I'll hook you up with some movies of your choice.

I want nothing to do with that son of a bitch.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...002&page=1

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...002&page=1

There it is. PM coming in a few.
Reply
#17

WAR losing the eidetic imagery skeelz... 2 much THC this weekend, TF?
Reply
#18

Dr. Lecter Wrote:WAR losing the eidetic imagery skeelz... 2 much THC this weekend, TF?

I knew that was coming.



I never read that thread?
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:I knew that was coming.
I never read that thread?
Works for me.
You still remember 400% more than anybody here
(sup rainman... "82, 82, 82")
Reply
#20

246
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Father's Day
ClayRock
Last Post by PurpleHaze
06-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Last Post by Blondie
06-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Last Post by Ralph
05-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-26-2005, 09:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)