Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

March Madness Pool
#1

Who's running the bracket pool this year. If memory serves, I ran all you bastards last year by picking the TarHeels.

I'll be selling answer keys next week.
Reply
#2

I think 8's the resident bitch.


I have theories that willl carry me to victory that I will not share at this time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:I think 8's the resident bitch.


I have theories that willl carry me to victory that I will not share at this time.

I've got nothing but respect for my big nic'ed brother.
Reply
#4

Sorry but I am in a $25 NCAA Tourney Pool and I will not be playing with our ITers...

I think Dumbo started a bracket though
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:Sorry but I am in a $25 NCAA Tourney Pool and I will not be playing with our ITers...

I think Dumbo started a bracket though

So you can't get in two brackets?

I've got one started, check the Basketball forum.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=35126

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

if i were an admin/mod I'd sticky this thread

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

• The password is incorrect. (Error #109)

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:• The password is incorrect. (Error #109)

did you type (bode) or bode

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

I put "bode" (without the quote marks) and got a bad PW error.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

there is a new group #. i editted the thread in the basketball forum. password should work. sorry for the issues, throw me a PM if you still have problems.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:Who's running the bracket pool this year. If memory serves, I ran all you bastards last year by picking the TarHeels.

I'll be selling answer keys next week.


I believe me and Bird were one point behind your lucky ass.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

#8has a nap*

:mad:Kiss my bender!:mad:
[url=http://anothersite.co.uk][/url]
Reply
#14

hey pussies, sign up.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:hey pussies, sign up.
I have absolutely no idea what this is about.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:I have absolutely no idea what this is about.

mens college basketball. sign up and pick by seeds, you'll do better than Bird.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:mens college basketball. sign up and pick by seeds, you'll do better than Bird.
I'm looking for a sign up link, but I don't see one. Does that make me retarded?
Reply
#18

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

sign up for a private league and enter the info in the basketball forum...i'll post it, just a minute.

Quote:To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# (20195) and the Password (bode). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

never!

:mad:Kiss my bender!:mad:
[url=http://anothersite.co.uk][/url]
Reply
#20

In.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by spunky
03-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)