01-20-2006, 07:26 AM
now what?
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
paybacksare Wrote:Bitch.I'm back!
Banana Wrote:now what?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
paybacksare Wrote:Slut!Duh. I'm pregnant.
Michman Wrote:tits. (what else did you expect from me?)I have those. :d
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Banana Wrote:I have those. :d
( PBA was right...Bitch
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Banana Wrote:now what?
Michman Wrote:Well, they're sensitive right now. Which means I shouldn't push it by taking pictures. They might cry.( PBA was right...Bitch
what? Wrote:you called?I was waiting for you
sorry :roll:
Banana Wrote:I was waiting for you
Banana Wrote:I was waiting for youSee, I was right the first time! Slut!
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Banana Wrote:Well, they're sensitive right now. Which means I shouldn't push it by taking pictures. They might cry.
:| Ew.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol