Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Purple Haze Called Me
#41

I fucking hate you.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#42

Bill Wrote:you haven't popped yet?

didn't pop, ain't sleepin, not workin either...(thank god i need the rest) surgery scheduled for Friday gotta be there 11am, procedure for 1pm...nonstress test tomorrow....where's the vbookie on the size of these babies....Confusedcratch: ?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#43

I just gave birth to 2 lbs of reprocessed tuna macaroni.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:I just gave birth to 2 lbs of reprocessed tuna macaroni.

Fuckin sick.
Reply
#45

Funny thing is, when it really does happen, you guys won't believe me. :lool:


Fairie, how big do you think your baby will be?
Reply
#46

Fairiedust Wrote:....where's the vbookie on the size of these babies....Confusedcratch: ?

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=33814
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:I just gave birth to 2 lbs of reprocessed tuna macaroni.

Thanks for the update.
Reply
#48

Bill Wrote:Thanks for the update.

Now I'm 14,000 posts about shit behind you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:Now I'm 14,000 posts about shit behind you.

*insert TomFoolery style turd in/on/around/somewherenearatoilet pic here*
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by PCM
07-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-06-2007, 05:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)