Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just called the swedish "ER Insurance"
#1

I have an emergency ticket ...
Need to just call and I can fly ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

is this so you can go to denmark?

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#3

War Wrote:is this so you can go to denmark?

Yepp, they'll put a plane for me in work when i need it.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

Really?The plane is part of the insurance?So if a member of the family is sick they'll pick up the cost of the flight to get to them?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

thats qewl. here there is nothing like that. insurance companies will usually try to do the minimum possible, if not deny what they can. the closest thing is EFML (sp) where you can miss work without getting fired.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#6

this may not be the best time for this, but is denmark/nederlands a good place to live?

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Really?The plane is part of the insurance?So if a member of the family is sick they'll pick up the cost of the flight to get to them?

They will fly you and not ask why...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

War Wrote:this may not be the best time for this, but is denmark/nederlands a good place to live?

Both are good....


Nederlands ahev more "free" drug laws....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

for countries to movie to. i have been thinking about those, germany, or korea. and again hope everything goes good for him.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#10

War Wrote:for countries to movie to. i have been thinking about those, germany, or korea. and again hope everything goes good for him.

Korea have death penalty on drugs....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:They will fly you and not ask why...


Unreal.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

i am not worried about drugs. not even the reason i would move to the nederlands

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#13

this is why sweden will never be an economic super power like the ......





nevermind.
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:this is why sweden will never be an economic super power like the ......





nevermind.


Uhmmm



Obama??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post by snarg
10-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-06-2007, 05:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)