Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
She had her baby this morning at about 6:30 a.m. She thought she was having braxton-hicks (sp?) contractions last night, but it turned out to be the real thing. Mom and baby are healthy and both recovering.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
RACK!
How'd she pull that off with Jon and shit?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Good thing she let her internet friends know she's ok.
Congrats to her!
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Congrats to PH.
I hope she wasn't in labor when she called.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Tom, please let her know we're all thinking of her and wishing her well.
Man that's just great. Almost a Christmas baby. Just fantastic!!!!!! :d
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Do they know who the daddy is ....
or will Maurry find out?
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Congrats PH. I wonder if it looks like TF?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Sticky this theard' mods!
Son, I am Disappoint.
YAY!! Yes, I too want to kknow how she managed to call you. :confused: