Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Purple Haze Called Me
#21

Congratulations PH. We send our best.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#22

TF,

ask her what time she will be calling me to share the good news
Reply
#23

congrats.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Congrats PH.

I am a x-mas baby and I wish that one noone. Lucky for the kid that it is at the very least a few days before x-mas.

I hate my parents.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#25

So do you get combo gifts or stuff for xmas and your birthday separate?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

good tax deduction
Reply
#27

Congratulations PH ..... Smile

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#28

congrats PH!!

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#29

What in the name of Christmas Eve is going on in here? :|
Reply
#30

...or not?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

Okay, so she didn't have her baby?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#32

WoolyGoat Wrote:So do you get combo gifts or stuff for xmas and your birthday separate?

Not from my rents or my fiance but from everyone else yeah I get combo gifts.

It makes me pissed that on the only day of the year that everyone gets to be selfish (Their B-Day) I have to give gifts to everyone else as well. I will never have a birthday where I cannot be selfish so I just started to hate the season.

I am still courteous and wish everyone a merry christmas.... But secretly I want to kill everyone I say it to.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#33

Rack my parents for popping me out a few weeks before christmas. oh and congrats ph unless we have been pwn3d

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#34

Thanks for the love, yall.

But I'm still very much pregnant. It could be pretty much any day now, though.

:lol2:
Reply
#35

marry christmas?
Reply
#36

nice troll job, can it be taken down now?
Reply
#37

finally got to page 2 of this thread and i was calling Bullshit!! thanks for the clearing it up PH......i could only wish to have delivered by now....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#38

Fairiedust Wrote:finally got to page 2 of this thread and i was calling Bullshit!! thanks for the clearing it up PH......i could only wish to have delivered by now....

you haven't popped yet?
Reply
#39

Bill Wrote:marry christmas?

If you love Christmas so much why don't you marry it?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#40

This was really funny, Tom. No, it wasn't.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by PCM
07-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-06-2007, 05:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)