Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Muap 6
#1

who do you wish would quit posting?

[Image: image.php?u=485&dateline=1128395372]
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:who do you wish would quit posting?

http://insanetrain.com/forums/image.php?...1128395372

you got it...

TomFoolery, would you mind cleansing me?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:you got it...

TomFoolery, would you mind cleansing me?

You're supposed to MUAP.



I'll go with Ralph.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

i wish....leeman would quit. he sucks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

swiss tony
Reply
#6

snarg

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Muap
Banana
Last Post by snarg
04-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Muap....
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Last Post by Mastermoose
11-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Last Post by Don
11-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
my MUAP
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Devious
09-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
09-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Last Post by SanDog
09-28-2005, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)