Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Truce Thread - Contains newdusers fav Cock pic
#21

cLaY Wrote:MT is getting trolled. You're losing it dawg.


I actually figured it out a few posts ago.
Reply
#22

minorthreat Wrote:I actually figured it out a few posts ago.

oh...i figured you would have cheated and looked on the admin. panel.
Reply
#23

Can I get an Admin to change my name and stuff back?
Reply
#24

cLaY Wrote:oh...i figured you would have cheated and looked on the admin. panel.

Sin,

This is Snarg
...
Reply
#25

That was funny, I am sorry I did not see it live.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#26

the-elf Wrote:Can I get an Admin to change my name and stuff back?

I'm sure Minorthreat would love to help you out.
Reply
#27

Cool.
Reply
#28

cLaY Wrote:I'm sure Minorthreat would love to help you out.


Lil bdic all butt hurt now?
Reply
#29

From my PM Box:


minorthreat Wrote:
the-elf Wrote:
minorthreat Wrote:
the-elf Wrote:
minorthreat Wrote:
the-elf Wrote:
minorthreat Wrote:you fucking suck!
now see. that hurt.
Stop trolling me fucker!
you don't care that I am about to die in a hurricane.

I'm done with you.
fuck. you never had anything to do with me anyway.
Stop whining.

I don't think he's gonna change it back for me. Sad
Reply
#30

wow this is like high school drama.
Reply
#31

Don Wrote:wow this is like high school drama.
That would be a personal attack at UJ and I would ban your fucking ass.
Reply
#32

the-elf Wrote:From my PM Box:




I don't think he's gonna change it back for me. Sad

that's good stuff...
Reply
#33

cLaY Wrote:that's good stuff...
Can someone please delete this thread now?
Reply
#34

the-elf Wrote:Can someone please delete this thread now?

you know who to ask.
Reply
#35

the-elf Wrote:...

snarg-did-not-look-in-the-admin-panel

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#36

snarg Wrote:snarg-did-not-look-in-the-admin-panel
Sincerely,

Yes he did
Reply
#37

bode

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

funny theard

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#39

Tribal Dragon Wrote:funny theard
holy shit what is that in your avatar? change that thing its gross and I will have nightmares now.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#40

cLaY Wrote:MT is getting trolled. You're losing it dawg.


Yeah, this one was better than the other stuff strewn about. The-elf: B+ here. Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)