Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tom. A favor if you will.
#41

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Yeah. I particularly enjoyed the back pedalling certain individuals did.

Read my post,wheres the back pedaling?If anything I got suspicious of Toms second tough guy post and called him on it.Wow you and tom used your pathetic personal life to fool me for a second, I admit it but your still the one with the trianwreck of a home life.Have a good ride home.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote::melt:


..

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:Read my post,wheres the back pedaling?If anything I got suspicious of Toms second tough guy post and called him on it.Wow you and tom used your pathetic personal life to fool me for a second, I admit it but your still the one with the trianwreck of a home life.Have a good ride home.


Funny. I dont remember mentioning your name. Way to jump the gun there Sparky.

Fuck.
Reply
#44

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Funny. I dont remember mentioning your name. Way to jump the gun there Sparky.

Whom where you refering to then?Nice sig.Who's backpedaling?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Look at me melt by saying you got me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:Whom where you refering to then?Nice sig.Who's backpedaling?

He may have been referring to how you changed your stance from applauding my post to saying how you're "not sold" all within 11 minutes.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#47

[Image: granolalol.gif]
Reply
#48

TomFoolery Wrote:He may have been referring to how you changed your stance from applauding my post to saying how you're "not sold" all within 11 minutes.


Inside those 11 minutes u posted another tough guy post.That aint you.I figured it out.So I was right but you and G$D count this as getting over on me?BEW must be keeping score.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:Inside those 11 minutes u posted another tough guy post.That aint you.I figured it out.So I was right but you and G$D count this as getting over on me?BEW must be keeping score.

Good job, detective pepsi.



Now please explain why you sound like such a bitch in this thread for the rest of the viewers. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#50

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Funny. I dont remember mentioning your name. Way to jump the gun there Sparky.

G$D, sparkys still waiting to see who you were refering to besides me,I dont want to jump the gun or anything.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

TomFoolery Wrote:Good job, detective pepsi.



Now please explain why you sound like such a bitch in this thread for the rest of the viewers. Thanks.

Who says I do?That brain surgeon G$D?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:Whom where you refering to then?Nice sig.Who's backpedaling?

The individuals who spammed my PM box to make sure I was ok then began back tracking as they saw the thread progress are the ones I was referring to. Although I did make a comment to TF about the way you and Flumper bit in. I believe it involved your name and flumpers and the word "tools". I think I mentioned you backpedalling there. Take comfort in the fact your actions were less than theirs

And yes, my sig is nice.

Fuck.
Reply
#53

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:The individuals who spammed my PM box to make sure I was ok then began back tracking as they saw the thread progress are the ones I was referring to. Although I did make a comment to TF about the way you and Flumper bit in. I believe it involved your name and flumpers and the word "tools". I think I mentioned you backpedalling there. Take comfort in the fact your actions were less than theirs

And yes, my sig is nice.

The truth is always funniest.Hey does the dentist who was screwing your wife take Amex?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

Im out till tommorow.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:The truth is always funniest.Hey does the dentist who was screwing your wife take Amex?


This was funny the first 30 times I heard it, mediocre the next 30, by now its kinda beat dawg. Nice attempt at smacking me though.

Fuck.
Reply
#56

hi guys
Reply
#57

thread of the week.
Reply
#58

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:The individuals who spammed my PM box to make sure I was ok then began back tracking as they saw the thread progress are the ones I was referring to. Although I did make a comment to TF about the way you and Flumper bit in. I believe it involved your name and flumpers and the word "tools". I think I mentioned you backpedalling there. Take comfort in the fact your actions were less than theirs

And yes, my sig is nice.

Side note: Flump did not send a pm to Gdummydog.
Reply
#59

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Side note: Flump did not send a pm to Gdummydog.

I will confirm this.

Fuck.
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:Inside those 11 minutes u posted another tough guy post.That aint you.I figured it out.So I was right but you and G$D count this as getting over on me?BEW must be keeping score.


I just had an epiphany. You're in love with me. It's why you mention my name so often. You bring me up in threads I've never entered. You utter my name when there is no connection. OMG you love me, you really really love me!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
07-08-2004, 03:12 AM
Last Post by greg
06-17-2004, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)