Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tom. A favor if you will.
#21

Why should I care? Go fist yourself.
Reply
#22

TomFoolery Wrote:Why should I care? Go fist yourself.


You know Im practically raising you via the internet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Im still not sold.









BIRD33 Wrote:I take back everything I said about TF in an earlier post.Attacking a mans wife is ruthless and I applaud that since he asked for it.Everything else was on point as well.Bravo.


BIRD33 Wrote:Can we sticky this?I think G$ is this places ring of fire as far as meltdowns are concerned.



Just in case you felt like editing.
Reply
#24

TomFoolery Wrote:Just in case you felt like editing.

Why edit?I read what you wrote, thought it was true and gave you kudo's.Then I saw your later posts and it occurred to me that your a pussy and wouldnt jepordize an e-friendship like that.My only mistake was thinking you had a ball sack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Why edit?I read what you wrote, thought it was true and gave you kudo's.Then I saw your later posts and it occurred to me that your a pussy and wouldnt jepordize an e-friendship like that.My only mistake was thinking you had a ball sack.

Who says I'm lying? And I never said you edited, I said "just in case"--you know, since you basically talked yourself into thinking you got trolled and now are trying to preemptively back out of "falling for it". And it's not going too gracefully either.
Reply
#26

We'll see if you lying or not toughguy.If not good for you, dont let the voice change thing embarass you, its natural.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

He's avoiding me. I may have to goad him.

Tom your Momma's fat.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#28

Jimmy Wrote:He's avoiding me. I may have to goad him.

Tom your Momma's fat.

My mom's dead.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#29

TomFoolery Wrote:My mom's dead.

Depending on for how long, she may still be fat. Confusedcratch:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#30

Jimmy Wrote:Depending on for how long, she may still be fat. Confusedcratch:

Couple of years now, so I'm guessing probably not.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#31

Jimmy Wrote:Depending on for how long, she may still be fat. Confusedcratch:
you got any dead relatives we can pick on? this is fun.
Reply
#32

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:you got any dead relatives we can pick on? this is fun.

What would you know about fun?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#33

Jimmy Wrote:What would you know about fun?
you have a point.
Reply
#34

this thread went south fast..

who let jimmy in?
Reply
#35

Anhil8tor Wrote:this thread went south fast..

who let jimmy in?

Who axed you?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#36

Jimmy Wrote:Who axed you?


how'd you know that I talked like that?
Reply
#37

Won't work.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#38

Awesome troll job up in here.
Reply
#39

Beaucephus Wrote:Awesome troll job up in here.

Yeah. I particularly enjoyed the back pedalling certain individuals did.

Fuck.
Reply
#40

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Yeah. I particularly enjoyed the back pedalling certain individuals did.

it wasn't me (sup' Shaggy)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
07-08-2004, 03:12 AM
Last Post by greg
06-17-2004, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)