Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I stopped by the bar for a few last night.
#21

pepsi Wrote:Its too fuzzy...


That's what he said.
Reply
#22

I have always had a fascination with serial killers. Thanks for the Pic MT.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#23

SanDog Wrote:I have always had a fascination with serial killers. Thanks for the Pic MT.


I will try to get a better one some other time. I walked past him on the way to the bathroom. He was praying and making the sign of the cross. I'm gonna try and get to know him better.
Reply
#24

His old man was waaaaaaay fucked up. Funny thing, a conversation about him got us discussing the sexual offenders list online. So I went to CA list to check all the zip codes I have around me. I found 3 fukkers I went to high school with. That was all sorts of fuckered up, since one of them was a dood I hung with for while.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#25

SanDog Wrote:His old man was waaaaaaay fucked up. Funny thing, a conversation about him got us discussing the sexual offenders list online. So I went to CA list to check all the zip codes I have around me. I found 3 fukkers I went to high school with. That was all sorts of fuckered up, since one of them was a dood I hung with for while.


Same here. Checked it. A dood I work with is on it. Had sex with a 17 yo when he was 21.

Gacy lived in Waterloo. They still have the KFC here that he was manager of.
Reply
#26

Yeah, these guys were all sex with person under 14.....it does not specify male or female, but I think the dood I knew was doing high school girls as a high school girls track coach.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#27

that looks like a fuckin fat dyke..

you sure that was a guy?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#28

wait.. in case that is john wayne gacy's "son".. think that shit is hereditary?

that serial killer thing?

Should I edit my last post? in case he googles "fat dyke" someday and this site comes up?

I don't want to die. yet..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#29

I wrote the site address on the bathroom wall there. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea?
Reply
#30

minorthreat Wrote:I wrote the site address on the bathroom wall there. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea?

I should change my nic on here now, huh...

If "he" busts through my door with his man boobies, and then smothers me in a fat fold..

will you come to my funeral? Afterall, it would be your fault..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#31

TammyC Wrote:I should change my nic on here now, huh...

If "he" busts through my door with his man boobies, and then smothers me in a fat fold..

will you come to my funeral? Afterall, it would be your fault..


I'm sure I would. A few of us could make a road trip out of it. Tip our 40's to you.
Reply
#32

minorthreat Wrote:Would one of you fucks atleast acknowledge the pic I took?
Is that a blurry pic of TF ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by cLaY
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)