Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Poem For Monen
#1

I hope you like it, since it took me 4 days to come up with the material.



Quirro a ver ala Tejas
To screw me some sexy bendejas
When I get there I'll be phonin'
That fine broad named Monen
We'll bang on el piso y en mesas.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:I hope you like it, since it took me 4 days to come up with the material.



Quirro a ver ala Tejas
To screw me some sexy bendejas
When I get there I'll be phonin'
That fine broad named Monen
We'll bang on el piso y en mesas.

you spit tight flows, yo!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:you spit tight flows, yo!

It's a gift.
Reply
#4

fuck this poem shit....I'd fuck her like it's the last piece of ass I'd ever get (hard, long and multiple times)....nuff said.
Reply
#5

I would like a poem too.

Thanks.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#6

:lol2:
Reply
#7

paybacksare Wrote:I would like a poem too.

Thanks.


We all know this girl here who kneels
In front of toilets to throw up her meals
It does get quite messy,
but it's worth bein' sexy
'Cuz nothin' tastes as good as thin feels.
Reply
#8

Monen Wrote::quitfreakingmeoutwiththesestupidpoems:


Translated
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:We all know this girl here who kneels
In front of toilets to throw up her meals
It does get quite messy,
but it's worth bein' sexy
'Cuz nothin' tastes as good as thin feels.


Damn. How did this not get RACKed. :lool:

Fuck.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:We all know this girl here who kneels
In front of toilets to throw up her meals
It does get quite messy,
but it's worth bein' sexy
'Cuz nothin' tastes as good as thin feels.
:lool:
Reply
#11

Shadrach Wrote::lool:

4st!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:Translated

Not. Loved it!
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:We all know this girl here who kneels
In front of toilets to throw up her meals
It does get quite messy,
but it's worth bein' sexy
'Cuz nothin' tastes as good as thin feels.

Damn straight!

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#14

nice work, tom

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

Top notch Tomas.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

And a poem for me, please, Tom?
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:And a poem for me, please, Tom?


Attention--BEW wants it
If not received, she'll throw some big fits.
But she won't get much more,
'Cuz we think she's a bore
Unless she posts pictures of her tits.
Reply
#18

your first two were better t-money:

there's a blue-eyed woman of which
many have said she's a bitch
while that may be true
from my point of view
it's better to call her a witch

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:Attention--BEW wants it
If not received, she'll throw some big fits.
But she won't get much more,
'Cuz we think she's a bore
Unless she posts pictures of her tits.

Guessing that was not what she was hoping for.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

I'm not Tom but here's your Poem.

I once new a chick name BEW
She liked to flaunt her yahoos
But when told to put up
She chose to shut up
what a tease that chick name Bew.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Last Post by suzy
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post by haze
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-20-2005, 10:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)