Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

RACK the fukkin Doc
#21

bdic Wrote:Actually....you are.


I've heard you hurt women.

If this is true ... you win any little game and I'm out.
Reply
#22

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I've heard you hurt women.

If this is true ... you win any little game and I'm out.


I'm a big meanie. This is true
Reply
#23

bdic Wrote:I'm a big meanie. This is true


I think you're a sheep in wolves clothing.
Reply
#24

minorthreat Wrote:I think you're a sheep in wolves clothing.


I'm no sheep!
Reply
#25

angelicdemon Wrote:that's awesome. I miss sports. I just manage to go bike riding now once in a while if I'm not working.


Get out of this thread. Thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
New Wine Rack
velvet_1
Last Post by guoxing
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post by quint
05-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by alerific_7
01-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post by who
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-12-2008, 04:11 AM
Rack
Banana
Last Post by Devious
07-25-2007, 03:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)