Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

RACK the fukkin Doc
#1

Pitched a 3-hitter tonight. Snapping mitts, 5 K's 3 Backwards.

I am starting to own as a pitcher.

Eat it, beeyotches. :"::
Reply
#2

did you scartch your nuts a lot...thats hot!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

*offering the big pat on the back and a cold one* congrats, so are you catching tomorrow night?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Pitched a 3-hitter tonight. Snapping mitts, 5 K's 3 Backwards.

I am starting to own as a pitcher.

Eat it, beeyotches. :"::

I could hit ya, take ya yard even...just sayin'....................................you really play ball?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:I could hit ya, take ya yard even...just sayin'....................................you really play ball?

i like balls, just sayin'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:i like balls, just sayin'
[Image: imslow.gif]

I do too..

......
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:I could hit ya, take ya yard even...just sayin'....................................you really play ball?
Yeah... fast-pitch (not windmill) softball. I have been practicing for the last few years, tossing in between games and stuff, and have really improved since accepting the challenge fulll time this year. First few games, I couldn't really find the plate, but last 3 games my era is prob just over 2. Which is good for softball.
Oh- and... no you couldn't :lol:
Reply
#8

that's awesome. I miss sports. I just manage to go bike riding now once in a while if I'm not working.
Reply
#9

My friend Clay is #1 at "Parking lot Cock sucking"
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:My friend Clay is #1 at "Parking lot Cock sucking"
SWEET! Call me if you know you need fill-ins.
Reply
#11

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Yeah... fast-pitch (not windmill) softball. I have been practicing for the last few years, tossing in between games and stuff, and have really improved since accepting the challenge fulll time this year. First few games, I couldn't really find the plate, but last 3 games my era is prob just over 2. Which is good for softball.
Oh- and... no you couldn't :lol:

oh I thought you were talking fast pitch baseball.......and I bet i could

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Physicians warm the bench and that is all. Nice try.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Physicians warm the bench and that is all. Nice try.
Wrong Board. When you get it come back. Thanks, and see you in 2009.

Sin,
Cancer
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Physicians warm the bench and that is all. Nice try.


I'd warm your back with hot manseed.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Wrong Board. When you get it come back. Thanks, and see you in 2009.

Sin,
Cancer

Right board. This place is mine now. Arm wrestle you for it, Quack.
Reply
#16

Stick with PM's.
You're bringing the place down to a really shitty level. No one wants to sex you. Get out and wash your car, thanks.
Reply
#17

My car needs washing=correct.
No one wants to sex me=waaayyyyy incorrect.

smiliefaceConfusedmileifaceConfusedmilieface:
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:My car needs washing=correct.
No one wants to sex me=waaayyyyy incorrect.

smiliefaceConfusedmileifaceConfusedmilieface:

Negro dwarfs with butt acne don't count
Reply
#19

bdic Wrote:Negro dwarfs with butt acne don't count


No, no, Bdic. I'm not interested in you.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:No, no, Bdic. I'm not interested in you.


Actually....you are.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
New Wine Rack
velvet_1
Last Post by guoxing
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post by quint
05-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by alerific_7
01-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post by who
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-12-2008, 04:11 AM
Rack
Banana
Last Post by Devious
07-25-2007, 03:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)