06-22-2005, 07:25 AM
I did give you the benefit of the doubt at one time, but that shit you tried pulling with that other moron was pathetic. You are crowned King and Queen of the Dipshits for the week. Nice work.
minorthreat Wrote:I did give you the benefit of the doubt at one time, but that shit you tried pulling with that other moron was pathetic. You are crowned King and Queen of the Dipshits for the week. Nice work.
Swits Wrote:Ha! I got drunk and told a girl to pretend to be my gf....which we didn't even do. Life gets boring sometimes...and she's pretty cute.
You seemed to like me when I was attacking Fairie this afternoon.
minorthreat Wrote:Link?Any issues I have with Fairie and E-judge are because of the way they treated me here. It has nothing to do which what I heard at ON. I think for myself and make my own opinions about everyone I meet.
BaFoonRising is a cockglob. You should think for yourself while trying to be accepted.
Swits Wrote:Any issues I have with Fairie and E-judge are because of the way they treated me here. It has nothing to do which what I heard at ON. I think for myself and make my own opinions about everyone I meet.
Swits Wrote:tang and a hug? :p
Swits Wrote:On second hand....I decided to post this and not just PM it to you.
You know, I get a lot more shit from people here about being on ON than I ever do there for being on IT. People make it really hard to feel accepted here cause I joined another forum they all hate (even though a lot of them read it) 2 weeks before I came here.
I don't claim to be on either side, and I wish that was ok. I can be loyal to IT as a forum, but these are rules you learn as you play the game.
I really meant what I said about thinking for myself. I've made some friends on both forums, and those are the people I stay true to.
Swits Wrote:On second hand....I decided to post this and not just PM it to you.
You know, I get a lot more shit from people here about being on ON than I ever do there for being on IT. People make it really hard to feel accepted here cause I joined another forum they all hate (even though a lot of them read it) 2 weeks before I came here.
I don't claim to be on either side, and I wish that was ok. I can be loyal to IT as a forum, but these are rules you learn as you play the game.
I really meant what I said about thinking for myself. I've made some friends on both forums, and those are the people I stay true to.
minorthreat Wrote:That's great. But the crap of talking shit about members here to the tards there is pretty lame.
It's funny, I see a few of you talk shit about this place and then spend most of your time here. Why not just have the nuts to tell the tards over there that they sometimes suck instead of making up excuses as to why you are here?
bdic Wrote:Soak a tampon in tar, throw it in a bucket of nails, and ram it in your cunt.
Swits Wrote:Awe, you finally post something that makes sense and I don't even give a shit.
bdic Wrote:Obviously. Go suck on another quart of rocky road, bitchHave you ever been to ON? You sound like Spork.
minorthreat Wrote:Why not just have the nuts to tell the tards over there that they sometimes suck instead of making up excuses as to why you are here?