Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Todays Cliff notes...
#1

It appears that while I had to work alot of crap was spread. can someone give me the cliff notes on which bitches are trolls... and link any good threads.

TIA
Reply
#2

anhil8tor Wrote:It appears that while I had to work alot of crap was spread. can someone give me the cliff notes on which bitches are trolls... and link any good threads.

TIA

Goody2shoes would be hot for 8 cock fer sure dood!
Reply
#3

Today we learned that G$D is an Ernie troll. VitE had cLaY's nic most of the day. All others are certified trolls except for me.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

I'm not a troll, we determined this already.

None of my IPs match anything.
Reply
#5

stay away from goody...

Erine is padding today

clay was $$$ for a day
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:Goody2shoes would be hot for 8 cock fer sure dood!

I'd take any cock at the moment. My pussy is aching to be beat up! :wub:
Reply
#7

angelicdemon Wrote:I'm not a troll, we determined this already.

None of my IPs match anything.


PM
Reply
#8

Goody2Shoes Wrote:I'd take any cock at the moment. My pussy is aching to be beat up! :wub:

Where's my Wiffle ball bat!
Reply
#9

anhil8tor Wrote:PM
PM what.
Reply
#10

angelicdemon Wrote:PM what.



I dunno ... something..

a story.. picture.. something.
Reply
#11

*cough* no you pm me first.
Reply
#12

angelicdemon Wrote:*cough* no you pm me first.


ladies first
Reply
#13

anhil8tor Wrote:ladies first
Gah.

Fine.
Reply
#14

Nothing was learned. THis is IT. Its always the same.

Fuck.
Reply
#15

minus the new people.
Reply
#16

NOne of them count yet.

Fuck.
Reply
#17

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:NOne of them count yet.


I count.
Reply
#18

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:NOne of them count yet.
They will someday.
Reply
#19

Blondie Wrote:I count.
You also arent new

Fuck.
Reply
#20

How long until I actually count.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Last Post by who
11-02-2008, 03:49 AM
Last Post by Sassy
03-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Todays Posters
Blondie
Last Post by ntype
12-11-2006, 02:33 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Last Post by quint
08-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
07-27-2005, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)