Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
on these boards is making me retire for the rest of the week.
Absolutely fucking awful threads, as well as activity. You all should be proud.
Carry on without me.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It'll be tough...but somehow I think we'll make it.
:roll:
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If I could think of anything at all to post in this thread I would do it. If I think of something later, I'll come back and put it here.
Deal?
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I don't know. I'm not here, remember?
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Please use this slimie ----> :ph34r:
TIA
yeah however stays three day in the week you're not taking that many risks.