Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Todays earnings:
#1

+$600

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

SporK Wrote:+$600

-Spork

party that with a hooker and some cocaine.
Reply
#3

SporK Wrote:+$600

-Spork


do you consider this a lot of money??
:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:do you consider this a lot of money??
:loool:

Well, that was for 4 hours, chief.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:do you consider this a lot of money??
:loool:

i do Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

I won $25 on a football pool last night.
Reply
#7

SporK Wrote:Well, that was for 4 hours, chief.

-Spork

sorry, sporkstein, ya got a long way to go
:lool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:I won $25 on a football pool last night.

that's also a lot Sad

can i have it?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:sorry, sporkstein, ya got a long way to go
:lool:


Wow, snarg! You must be moneybags!

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#10

SporK Wrote:Wow, snarg! You must be moneybags!

-Spork

hey, little man, call me when you have lost 100k in one day

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

snarg Wrote:hey, little man, call me when you have lost 100k in one day


I don't lose 100k in one day. Thanks, Doyle.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#12

apparently Bill Gates is a memeber of this area.
Welcome Bill, How's Mircosoft
Reply
#13

what a fucking douchebag of an e-baller.
Reply
#14

snarg=bill gates
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Todays Posters
Blondie
Last Post by ntype
12-11-2006, 02:33 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
07-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Last Post by cLaY
06-22-2005, 07:05 AM
Last Post by MarkyGman
08-28-2004, 02:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)