04-28-2004, 07:39 PM
Now I remember why I haven't posted here yet.
You people are nuts. Watch the right-wing conspiracy they're after you.
You people are nuts. Watch the right-wing conspiracy they're after you.
Quote:Originally posted by retiredroadie+Apr 25 2004, 09:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(retiredroadie @ Apr 25 2004, 09:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@Mar 31 2004, 02:00 PMI was invited, but he probably regrets it. [/b][/quote]
Damn It, Everybody was invited except me.. I feel left out :angry: I have to go now!
Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@Apr 28 2004, 10:39 AMPlease correct your wording in your statement to "Now WE remember" . Thanks.
Now I remember why I haven't posted here yet.
You people are nuts. Watch the right-wing conspiracy they're after you.
Quote:Originally posted by Ironcandle@Apr 28 2004, 10:47 AMDangerprone is the login username that my old UJ buddy's use to access the site.I am not too sure which one(s) have posted here but still I am glad they are finally coming out and posting just the same. I have to admit that there are a few of them I truly do miss conversing with. Let me emphasize " A few" though. lol. Hopefully Horse is one of them posting now. I miss bullshitting around with that no good trollop trouncing wankstain sometimes.
Ok, what's the deal with this Dangerprone person?
I reckon time will tell. Then again, perhaps not.
Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@Apr 28 2004, 12:36 PMIt smells because I saw you come on and my natural reaction to that was to fart. How are you Horse??? The ex dead yet??? :dev:
What the fuck is going on in here?
Where's the air freshner? It smells here.
Quote:Originally posted by latina39@May 4 2004, 02:10 PMwell enjoy and have fun! Now get to posting!
:lam: I am still new here. I like this place! Much better than the other place. My friend Ironcandle showed me the light! Thank you very much for that!
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@May 4 2004, 07:35 PMGo fist yourself!
So I missed dangerprone's coming out party. That's unfortunate.