Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

louisiana banning low rider jeans
#1

low rider jeans

:fuckYou:
Reply
#2

They haven't banned shit. Just because some idiot submits a bill does not make it so. Your title to this thread should have read"IDIOT TRYING TO OUTLAW LOWRIDER JEANS".
Reply
#3

Your lame attempts at antagonization here are mediocre at best. I would suggest you spend some time reading a few classic Minorthreat and Bdic posts and come back and try again later, at which time you may have a better impact on the common reader. :dev:
Reply
#4

Read the heading EZEE it says banning and I doubt he will get that bill passed . It leaves to many grey area's .
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Apr 23 2004, 02:18 PM
They haven't banned shit. Just because some idiot submits a bill does not make it so. Your title to this thread should have read"IDIOT TRYING TO OUTLAW LOWRIDER JEANS".
Like velvet said read the title.. I never said it was banned!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#6

you said and I quote, "louisiana banning low rider jeans", banning is a word of the present tense, trying to ban is in the future. I never was attempting to compete with the likes of MT or bdic. I was pointing out that the title was misleading, do you have a problem with that?
Reply
#7

"I can think of a lot of workers, plumbers, who are working and expose their buttocks ..."

That's an awesome quote Big Grin
Reply
#8

You really need to lighten up a little . We all know what it means so does it matter if its not precise . We are here to have fun and sometimes we dont spell right or put the right puncuation in but it doesnt really matter as we are all friends .
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Apr 23 2004, 02:45 PM
you said and I quote, "louisiana banning low rider jeans", banning is a word of the present tense, trying to ban is in the future. I never was attempting to compete with the likes of MT or bdic. I was pointing out that the title was misleading, do you have a problem with that?
I don't have a problem with anything. I like you. :dev:
Reply
#10

So you mean if I don't agree with what is posted I must keep quiet. Am I not allowed to post my feelings on a subject? I came here because I heard you would not be chastised for your thoughts, guess I was wrong.
Reply
#11

Quote: Ezee: So you mean if I don't agree with what is posted I must keep quiet. Am I not allowed to post my feelings on a subject? I came here because I heard you would not be chastised for your thoughts, guess I was wrong.

Thats not what I meant at all . You are not being chastised your not a child . I was simply saying something .. You have the right to answer how you please but I have the right to offer an opinion on it as well .
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Apr 23 2004, 02:55 PM
So you mean if I don't agree with what is posted I must keep quiet. Am I not allowed to post my feelings on a subject? I came here because I heard you would not be chastised for your thoughts, guess I was wrong.
Please see my response in the other thread. Post what you will just be prepared. :dev: Ain't no one ever said you couldn't post what you want here or what you feel for that matter. Just be careful you might get your ass slammed for it. It all good though. The only hypocrisy on these matters exists at UJ. Go over there and try doing this shit and see what happens. Your ass would be booted in a matter of minutes with all of those pussies. :dev:
Reply
#13

Who's the bitch?
Reply
#14

Someone from UJ I think bdic not sure but he dont like me thats for sure :lol:
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Apr 23 2004, 09:55 PM
So you mean if I don't agree with what is posted I must keep quiet. Am I not allowed to post my feelings on a subject? I came here because I heard you would not be chastised for your thoughts, guess I was wrong.
Is this a test? Let me know. I'll make it a learning experience that's fun for everyone. Big Grin
Reply
#16

Sup EZEE?. You sure are easy to rile. Must be from a problem childhood. I got a nice soother between my legs you can have a go on. Might calm your nerves. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#17

that guy is a total fuckin' cunt. Get over it, he wouldn't see it if he wasn't looking.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#18

I just felt like padding! Big Grin

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Apr 24 2004, 10:01 AM
I just felt like padding! Big Grin
I see.... <_<
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by Mech+Apr 24 2004, 03:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mech @ Apr 24 2004, 03:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@Apr 24 2004, 10:01 AM
I just felt like padding! Big Grin
I see.... <_< [/b][/quote]
No no no no...
It's E zee Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-14-2007, 10:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)