Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's fukkin 4am and i just woke up ....
#1

WTF!!!!

And noone is posting .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:WTF!!!!

And noone is posting .....


Ummmmmmmmmm............. good morning?

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#3

Morning it is ....

But good .... I don't know yet .... Need coffee first ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

post

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#5

Stoney Wrote:post

More like pad ... Wink

But still a post...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

i think tom fucked the site up again.
Reply
#7

Hey, what happened to my custom title?

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#8

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i think tom fucked the site up again.
Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

Stoney Wrote:Hey, what happened to my custom title?
What do you wanna have ...?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Huh

yeah, my thoughts exactly big man.
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:What do you wanna have ...?

nothing really, just wondering what happened to the one i had.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#12

Stoney Wrote:nothing really, just wondering what happened to the one i had.


I did a crash upgrade due to some security issues and i think they got lost then ..

And you can "buy" your own now in the store ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

oh

ok

So how've you been doing?

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#14

Well ... Rather decent ... can't complaint that much ....

And you?...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

same ole same ole really.

still use msn?

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#16

Yes ... Haven't seen you in a while...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

heh

you were the only reason I ever turned it on.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#18

Stoney Wrote:heh

you were the only reason I ever turned it on.

:wub:




Ps I'm there Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

Sluts
Reply
#20

minorthreat Wrote:Sluts

Jealous ..???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by who
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Last Post by Sassy
01-12-2008, 04:11 AM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-27-2006, 06:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Sneezy
10-18-2005, 03:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)