Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What do the ITer's drive
#61

Looking at one of these.

[Image: rightsideb.jpg]
Reply
#62

snarg Wrote::rant:

you phat phuks
lee will not say a word
he is paying for someone else's mistake
i say we should help him out

now i know you have the means, i will rant and rave till you come forward
this is our site, it behooves us to share this expense
if you don't have paypal, pm me and i will send you my address so you can send me a money order which i will forward to lee

now get on it, dammit

Confusednarg:


TomFoolery Wrote:Am I the only poor motherfucker here?


..

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#63

I had one of these and sold it. I miss it too.


[Image: waveblaster11.gif]
Reply
#64

I had this car up until a few months ago. It was on lease. I miss it.
[Image: C230K_main.jpg]
Reply
#65

92 mercury sable.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#66

snarg Wrote::rant:

you phat phuks
lee will not say a word
he is paying for someone else's mistake
i say we should help him out

now i know you have the means, i will rant and rave till you come forward
this is our site, it behooves us to share this expense
if you don't have paypal, pm me and i will send you my address so you can send me a money order which i will forward to lee

now get on it, dammit

Confusednarg:


[Image: chill_pill.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#67

Asshat Wrote:[Image: chill_pill.jpg]


Please I need 12 ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#68

IT's First Road Rally:

[Image: SoapBoxJuly56.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#69

snarg Wrote:if you don't have paypal, pm me and i will send you my address so you can send me a money order which i will forward to lee

How do we know you won't steal the money?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#70

tfool, if the show don't fit, it don't fit
i am appealing to those who obviously are flush
did you see the friggin rides these dudes have??
soem of them with two or three??

i am one of the poor people here, i have sent money
i have pledges from some of the other "poorer" folks
i am hopeful that some of the "fatcats" are gonna produce as well


:rant:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#71

Snarg wouldn't do that.
Reply
#72

snarg Wrote:tfool, if the show don't fit, it don't fit
i am appealing to those who obviously are flush
did you see the friggin rides these dudes have??
soem of them with two or three??

i am one of the poor people here, i have sent money
i have pledges from some of the other "poorer" folks
i am hopeful that some of the "fatcats" are gonna produce as well


:rant:
you're in this for a profit, aren't you?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#73

Asshat Wrote:How do we know you won't steal the money?

if you are worried about that get a paypal
pm lee and ask him if i sent the money
i may be white trash, but i am not a petty thief
you have my address, it is a street address, not a mailbox
i will give you my phone # too if ya want it

yer wife drives an escalade, brotha
:rant:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#74

Melty! We need you in here!!! 911. 911.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#75

Asshat Wrote:Melty! We need you in here!!! 911. 911.


we don't need no steeeenkin g melty
just donate and this melty situation can be avoided
TIA
:rant:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#76

I trust Snarg sent my money out today

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#77

Lee, I mailed Snarg $500. Make sure you get it.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#78

NinjaBassist Wrote:I trust Snarg sent my money out today

:eek:
ya just mailed it today
when it comes, i will forward to lee

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Last Post by who
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Last Post by diabolik
04-11-2008, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)