Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What do the ITer's drive
#1

Volkwagon Passat and an old F-150

[Image: 04.volkswagen.passat.tdi.r34.500.jpg]

[Image: daviotruck.jpg]
Reply
#2

2003 Nissan Maxima
[Image: 2003-nissan-maxima.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

2000 isuzu rodeo.
Reply
#4

although I officially own one of these.....
[Image: lincoln_navigator_4x2luxury_2005_385x192.jpg]
but I don't drive it...the wife does.
Reply
#5

89 Jag XJS with rusty brake drums
[Image: DSC01031.JPG]
Reply
#6

2004 Dodge Intrepid
[Image: intrepid04_01.jpg]


Kinda big switch from this
[Image: %7BDDA869B9-F575-4192-9719-94C9615D3480%7D_dsc_033.jpg]

and this

[Image: CamaroZ28001---1.jpg]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#7

2001 Lexus IS 300 and 2003 Infiniti QX4.

Shopping for a 3rd car now. Looking at 1999-2001 911 cabs, and the Lotus Elise.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

05 Accord and 04 Highlander

[Image: honda.jpg]
[Image: highlander.jpg]
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:05 Accord and 04 Highlander

[Image: honda.jpg]
[Image: highlander.jpg]

Vit E likes high brow hoochies!
Reply
#10

Am I the only poor motherfucker here?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

[Image: 3a_1.JPG]

[Image: photoExt1_med.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#12

CT tools around in this bitch....


[Image: MERCEDES20ACTROS20HZS_1.jpg]
Reply
#13

P.O.S. chevy s-10

the woman has this, but in a tan color

[Image: miniAndMe.JPG]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

You fukkers have no reason not to pitch in to keep this bitch running



Vit E successfully exposed the deep pockets of several users!
Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:Am I the only poor motherfucker here?
I doubt you would be considered poor.

Asshat, how do you like the Escalade?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

TomFoolery Wrote:Am I the only poor motherfucker here?

no. apparently I'm poor.....my wife told me so this morning....well more like yelled at me about it..
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:no. apparently I'm a motherfucker too.....my mom told me so this morning....well more like yelled at me about it..


FTFY (sure it's third grade - but, it'll still get RACKed)
Reply
#18

VitaminE Wrote:FTFY (sure it's third grade - but, it'll still get RACKed)

Who gave wyldbill's retarded brother VitaminE's login information?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

2004 Honda Accord
Reply
#20

TammyC Wrote:2004 Honda Accord

I'd spend six months in yoga class to satisfy you in the back seat of your rice burner.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Last Post by who
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Last Post by diabolik
04-11-2008, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)