Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What do the ITer's drive
#41

Bill Wrote:why do I remember this picture.....

Somebody had to operate the camera!
Reply
#42

VitaminE Wrote:Somebody had to operate the camera!

1/2 rack
Reply
#43

Bill Wrote:VitE talked me into it.

Was the blowjob anygood ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#44

Charon Wrote:Was the blowjob anygood ?

yeah man...Fairy really knows what she's doing..Wink
Reply
#45

VitaminE Wrote:Somebody had to operate the camera!


I think I kinda lost that pic accidentally on purpose like. :|
Reply
#46

Beaucephus Wrote:I think I kinda lost that pic accidentally on purpose like. :|

MOD ABUSE!!!!!!

Dude, I'll keep bumpin' old shit 'til I find it!
Reply
#47

VitaminE Wrote:MOD ABUSE!!!!!!

Dude, I'll keep bumpin' old shit 'til I find it!

Damn. :|
Reply
#48

[Image: 350z.jpg]
[Image: Picture090.jpg]
[Image: accord.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#49

Here's my car, 04' Cavalier, except mine is white and has custom work done to it:

[Image: ext_gallery01.jpg]

Still thinking about trading it in for an 05' Cobalt, I love these, not the gold color though:

[Image: ext_gallery05.jpg]

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#50

[Image: tricycle.jpg]
Reply
#51

Here's my boyfriend's truck, 04' Silverado w/ SS Bumper:

[Image: Chevrolet_Silverado_SS_2004.jpg]

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#52

Cottage Cheese Cunt Wrote:Here's my boyfriend's truck, 04' Silverado w/ SS Bumper:

[Image: Chevrolet_Silverado_SS_2004.jpg]

Last week I put 14 bucket of naranjas in the how you say...back. I drive to the downtown and sell them for $6 each. I make lots of money, mang.
Reply
#53

Fem's Cuban Boyfriend Wrote:Last week I put 14 bucket of naranjas in the how you say...back. I drive to the downtown and sell them for $6 each. I make lots of money, mang.
:loool::loool::loool::loool:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#54

lease it... awesome ride

[Image: BMW%20X5.jpg]
Reply
#55

TomFoolery Wrote:Am I the only poor motherfucker here?

N O

shit, i used to have mercedes and b m dubyas
now i got this: 1991 olds '98 elite, it was a beautiful car in it's day
but it's day is gone

[Image: olds.jpg]

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#56

[Image: OVNI-Eure1.jpg]

except mine totally black, no fancy colours around (ok just some coolish blue effects but I can switch it off).

You should see the interior, trully pimpin' made by Mars West Coast Customs.
Reply
#57

TomFoolery Wrote:Am I the only poor motherfucker here?


Not hardly, brotha......(sigh) 92 Olds Cutlass Supreme S

(I'm too lazy to look for a pic)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#58

[Image: zr2_62.jpg]
Reply
#59

I used to drive one of these. I miss it sometimes.


[Image: celica014.jpg]
Reply
#60

:rant:

you phat phuks
lee will not say a word
he is paying for someone else's mistake
i say we should help him out

now i know you have the means, i will rant and rave till you come forward
this is our site, it behooves us to share this expense
if you don't have paypal, pm me and i will send you my address so you can send me a money order which i will forward to lee

now get on it, dammit

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Last Post by who
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Last Post by diabolik
04-11-2008, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)