Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What do the ITer's drive
#21

[Image: jeep.jpg]
[Image: P6180002.jpg]
Reply
#22

[Image: usa_2005_CHEVROLETTRUCK_SILVERADO1500EXT...vrsd_x.jpg]

Just like this except it is midnight blue in color.
Reply
#23

VitaminE,
backseat is pretty fuckin roomy..

you can just sit back and i'll do the work.
Reply
#24

TammyC Wrote:VitaminE,
backseat is pretty fuckin roomy..

you can just sit back and i'll do the work.

If the spouser would flip the fuck out. I'd take you up on that. But, you'd have to promise not to laugh!
Reply
#25

TammyC Wrote:VitaminE,
backseat is pretty fuckin roomy..

you can just sit back and i'll do the work.

*gasp*

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#26

Beaucephus Wrote:[Image: usa_2005_CHEVROLETTRUCK_SILVERADO1500EXT...vrsd_x.jpg]

Just like this except it is midnight blue in color.

It fits! Better to pull this with!!
[Image: Harley-Davidson.jpg]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#27

VitaminE Wrote:If the spouser would flip the fuck out. I'd take you up on that. But, you'd have to promise not to laugh!

oh, well, i cant promise that at all..

my boyfriend would flip out too. oh well, it was an entertaining thought for a second
Reply
#28

SanDog Wrote:I doubt you would be considered poor.

Asshat, how do you like the Escalade?
I love it. I got to drive it home the day we bought it and a couple of times to fill up the tank. Seriously, it is my wife's car, but she loves it. She didn't know if she could handle an SUV, but once she drove it one time, she loved it.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#29

TammyC Wrote:oh, well, i cant promise that at all..

my boyfriend would flip out too. oh well, it was an entertaining thought for a second

I was more that enough time to rub out a quickie!

Thanks, Look for a FedEx package in the mornin'!
Reply
#30

TammyC Wrote:oh, well, i cant promise that at all..

my boyfriend would flip out too. oh well, it was an entertaining thought for a second

knowing VitE that's as long as you'd spend in the backseat anyway.
Reply
#31

Asshat Wrote:I love it. I got to drive it home the day we bought it and a couple of times to fill up the tank. Seriously, it is my wife's car, but she loves it. She didn't know if she could handle an SUV, but once she drove it one time, she loved it.

that's got FTFY you written all over it, but I'm refraining.
Reply
#32

Bill Wrote:that's got FTFY you written all over it, but I'm way too ghey.

If you get a shot, take it!
Reply
#33

[Image: c38-5-28a.jpg]

Sort of.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#34

sweet banana seat!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

Jdub Wrote:It fits! Better to pull this with!!
[Image: Harley-Davidson.jpg]

Believe it or not I had one of those. Sold it last February as a matter of fact. I only had the damn thing three months as I kept having to put it in the shop with transmisson problems and finally I got pissed and got rid of it. Other than that ti was a fucking awesome bike though. I may get another one someday.
Reply
#36

Asshat Wrote:I love it. I got to drive it to the gay bath house the day we bought it and a couple of other times to fill up my ass. Seriously, it is my boyfriends car, but he loves me. He didn't know if He could handle a gang bang, but once He'd done it one time, he loved it.

VitE talked me into it.
Reply
#37

Beaucephus Wrote:Believe it or not I had one of those. Sold it last February as a matter of fact. I only had the damn thing three months as I kept having to put it in the shop with transmisson problems and finally I got pissed and got rid of it. Other than that ti was a fucking awesome bike though. I may get another one someday.

Beau, back in the early days, I posted a sweet pic of you next to your car. Could you find that for me? TIA!
Reply
#38

VitaminE Wrote:Beau, back in the early days, I posted a sweet pic of you next to your car. Could you find that for me? TIA!

Uhhhh no. :|:d
Reply
#39

Beaucephus Wrote:Uhhhh no. :|:d

Dood, it was epoch! I know you remember it. It had Beau logo rims and a ghey fukker standing beside it!
Reply
#40

VitaminE Wrote:Dood, it was epoch! I know you remember it. It had Beau logo rims and a ghey fukker standing beside it!

why do I remember this picture.....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Last Post by who
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Last Post by diabolik
04-11-2008, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)