Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Nope, I know.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
minorthreat Wrote:Didn't you also register blackbird for me?
Yes, that one too.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
VitaminE Wrote:You think?
this looks like a slip-up to me

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
yep
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
hmm......
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
zang
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton