Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I apologize to everyone on this board in advance
#21

Looks like you got laughed out son, personally if i was gonna remove myself from a site then i would of made it a little more epoch TD.

After reading it, you came across as a whiny bitch

just sayin

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#22

I still have the original post if everyone wants it up here.

If not, I'll by the select few that do want it.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#23

TD always good to have ya here.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#24

breakdown...

dairy was being an over abusive mod...correct?

surprised...no.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#25

i did like the pic ya posted
:loool:

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

BL Wrote:Looks like you got laughed out son, personally if i was gonna remove myself from a site then i would of made it a little more epoch TD.

After reading it, you came across as a whiny bitch

just sayin

Yeah, that bald, pudgy fuck got owned!!

:lool: :lool: :lool:
Reply
#27

nchammer Wrote:Yeah, that bald, pudgy fuck got owned!!

:lool: :lool: :lool:


get a life, ya cumguzzling piece of dung
if you posted this crap over there you would be banned
think about it, moron

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#28

snarg Wrote:get a life, ya cumguzzling piece of dung
if you posted this crap over there you would be banned
think about it,
moron

Confusednarg:

ncbiker Wrote:
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Yeah, I said it you gutless piece of shit. You’re a pathetic waste of a man who literally gets off when he does shit like this. Hack my account, and do whatever you want with it, because that’s what you’ve been doing all along. Lock the thread, change my post, do whatever you feel necessary to make yourself look cool in cyberspace. Fuckstain.

And for the rest of you mods, which include;
Seagull-White-trash piece of shit
Oob- Little fuck who thinks he's Mr.T
Larry- We called a truce, but you had to reignite it, and I'd like to see your 3 page explanation of why I'm being banned.

Remember, this is just an internet board, and I don't really give a fuck. To most of you one here, including the offending parties above, this board is all you have, and you're pathetic for that.

I used to come to UJ to have a good time, but it's no longer like that. I joined IT last year because I like to say what's on my mind when I have something to say, and not have to grovel to some mod bitch because he singled you or me out. If you really want to talk to me and really say what's on your mind, PM me over there.

Fuck UJ and all you lifeless fucks that like these few asshole mod bitches. I don’t give a rat’s ass what you think about me.

OUT

TRIBAL


[Image: AtomicBlast_320Custom20Custom.jpg]



Later you bald, pudgy fucktard!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



You really are a dumb fuck aren't you?
:lool: :lool:
Reply
#29

damn, don't you realize yer just makin a fool of yerself
how the hell do you log onto the internet from the day care center, any way?

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

I'm out. Good night snarg.

Also, be careful when you gotta shovel your driveway tommorrow. Remember, overweight men shoveling snow are at risk of suffering a fatal heart attack. Take care
Reply
#31

gnite, biker
i'm not overweight, and i don't shovel
they are talkin 2 feet of fuckin snow
i won't go outside till monday, earliest

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

here is the photo i quite liked of biker's best buddy........Smile

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#33

slimie's blow...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#34

nchammer Wrote:Yeah, that bald, pudgy fuck got owned!!

:lool: :lool: :lool:

Nice to see you made it over hear limp dick.

You better clean those toilets well today.
I made you wife use an enema this time before I fucked her in the ass.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#35

Oh, and nice title you got there.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#36

lol

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#37

I will miss you Tribal you are my God
Reply
#38

^^^^^^

who might this be??
any guesses??
1000 pts to the correct outer

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#39

nchammer Wrote:Yeah, that bald, pudgy fuck got owned!!

:lool: :lool: :lool:

You are to blowjobs what sergio pininfarina is to car design

A true master

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#40

Tribal hun im glad you decided to stay with us here . You a great member and a pleasure to know . As far as the two idiots go who are trying to be insulting .. give it up kiddies Tribal has far to much class for the likes of you . Your loss is our gain :d

[Image: vel.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)