Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I apologize to everyone on this board in advance
#1

For any heat that I brought this way.

I had some things that I needed to get off my chest.

Sin,
Tribal

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

S'all good.


If you need a shoulder to cry on just let me know.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:S'all good.


If you need a shoulder to cry on just let me know.
I appreciate the offer Tom, and I know you have always been a good friend.
But there will be no crying here.

I made up my mind on my flight home today and I decided that Insane Train is where I belong, and UJ has grown too restrictive for my tastes. I hope I opened up other people's eyes to what's going on there, but somehow, I don't think that is going to happen.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

TD.. you are the only reason i stuck around this place
Reply
#5

Then I have made a difference, and that makes me happy. Smile

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

link?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

yeah, link?

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#8

http://uselessjunk.net/modules.php?name=...ic&t=57699

It will be changed or taken down soon.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

All I can say is: Took ya long enough my friend. You may be on the enemy team, but we're all IT members, and therefore, we're all family.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#10

I'm happy to be part of this fucked up family, and I got all yer' backs.







Edit------------------

Cept Fem.



J/K Fem

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

likewise, homie.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#12

I was really going to, but I guess because of today, I won't make your title "It faggot"

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#13

Um, that link won't work. What's going on?
Reply
#14

the thread got renamed, it's an annoucnement now. If you just go to UJ and visit the general discussiuon forum, you will see it.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#15

That was some funny fukkin reading ....

Gees I'm glad we have atleast one "normal" member here .....


sup sassy?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

i'm blocked from UJ at work

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#17

My penis hurts
DIscuss

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#18

is it red, purple, black, green, pusy, dripping, itching, burning, blistered, throbbing, flaking, or just plain falling off(leper)

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#19

Just got done reading it. Nice shit. I racked ya.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#20

TD,
I cant get to UJ, seems the 1 week penalty box turned into a perm. ban, but someone filled me in. Major ups to you for rising up against the regime. fuck all of those pussies.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)