Posts: 3,365
Threads: 697
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Looks like you got laughed out son, personally if i was gonna remove myself from a site then i would of made it a little more epoch TD.
After reading it, you came across as a whiny bitch
just sayin
Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I still have the original post if everyone wants it up here.
If not, I'll by the select few that do want it.
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
TD always good to have ya here.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
breakdown...
dairy was being an over abusive mod...correct?
surprised...no.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i did like the pic ya posted
:loool:

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
nchammer Wrote:Yeah, that bald, pudgy fuck got owned!!
:lool: :lool: :lool:
get a life, ya cumguzzling piece of dung
if you posted this crap over there you would be banned
think about it, moron

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
damn, don't you realize yer just makin a fool of yerself
how the hell do you log onto the internet from the day care center, any way?

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
I'm out. Good night snarg.
Also, be careful when you gotta shovel your driveway tommorrow. Remember, overweight men shoveling snow are at risk of suffering a fatal heart attack. Take care
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
gnite, biker
i'm not overweight, and i don't shovel
they are talkin 2 feet of fuckin snow
i won't go outside till monday, earliest

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
here is the photo i quite liked of biker's best buddy........

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2006, 09:54 AM by
snarg.)
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
slimie's blow...
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Oh, and nice title you got there.
Son, I am Disappoint.
I will miss you Tribal you are my God
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2005, 04:54 AM by
Velvet.)
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
^^^^^^
who might this be??
any guesses??
1000 pts to the correct outer

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,755
Threads: 901
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Tribal hun im glad you decided to stay with us here . You a great member and a pleasure to know . As far as the two idiots go who are trying to be insulting .. give it up kiddies Tribal has far to much class for the likes of you . Your loss is our gain :d