Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

De-troit Basket-ball
#21

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Clay, I played basketball from 5 to 18 in fall/winter/summer leagues, and fouls like that never drew reactions from players. I'm not even a Pacer's fan. I root for the Nugs, and you my friend, are a homer.


Fuck Detroit's Fans, and Ben Wallace!!!

TD...I've played since i was 5 years old, almost considered walking on and playing for a D-I school, and still play now in men's league's. It was a hard foul, especially since the game was a heated one. These guys played in the conference championships last year, there's a lot of bad blood between them. That foul was not unintentional. You can't compare the NBA to any other kind of organized basketball, they're completely different.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#22

You should be so proud of your cowardly, fat, wanna-be thug fans. I especially like how they knocked down an old woman and made the kids cry. Or maybe the 500 pound black fatty that took cheap shots at the back of little Fred Jones who was trying to break up the fights. That's just FANS-tastic. The fans got the beating they deserved and I hope they get the jail time they deserve. If it was any other player than Artest, they would not receive so much of the blame.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#23

I'm not saying the fans were right in what they did...they were totally wrong. BUT, Ron Artest crossed the line and went in the stands. You can't do that shit...they're supposed to take it from the fans like all the other athletes do.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#24

cLaY Wrote:TD...I've played since i was 5 years old, almost considered walking on and playing for a D-I school, and still play now in men's league's. It was a hard foul, especially since the game was a heated one. These guys played in the conference championships last year, there's a lot of bad blood between them. That foul was not unintentional. You can't compare the NBA to any other kind of organized basketball, they're completely different.

It's the same thing Clay. No one is above the game. If you did that crap in an amatuer game, assualt charges would apply. Ben's team got owned that game, and he had to "thug" it up to make his point. Classless.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#25

cLaY Wrote:I'm not saying the fans were right in what they did...they were totally wrong. BUT, Ron Artest crossed the line and went in the stands. You can't do that shit...they're supposed to take it from the fans like all the other athletes do.

When you throw a beer at someone Clay, it's assault, and you deserve to get knocked out if you start shit like that.

I'd like to throw a beer at your face clay, and see what kind of reaction I get from you.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#26

Fuck off TD...I stand by how I feel. Throw a beer in my face, I'll end your life.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#27

cLaY Wrote:Fuck off TD...I stand by how I feel. Throw a beer in my face, I'll end your life.

No you won't, you're a skinny little bitch. Wink

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#28

I'll sick Biker after you.............






















































BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Bald fucker...wanna fuck?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#29

cLaY Wrote:I'll sick Biker after you.............






















































BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Bald fucker...wanna fuck?
You bring the lube, I'll bring the crazy.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#30

Quote:This demonstrates why our players must not enter the stands, whatever the provocation or poisonous behavior of people attending the games NBA Commisioner David Stern

nuff' said.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#31

cLaY Wrote:YES !!! You get the tickets I'm there for sure!

I totally agree with you Wooly, lines were crossed all over the place, but these guys are professionals and are supposed to act like professionals...and to me, they looked just as bad as the handful of fans who acted like drunk idiots. Ben Wallace didn't over react, it was a hard foul with 45 seconds left in the game...i would have done the same thing. Ron Artest wasn't going for the ball, he was intentionally fouling Big Ben during a shot which could have injured him. To me, the fight between the players is a TOTALLY seperate incident to what happened in the crowd.

FUCK THE PACERS!!!

You serious? I can 99% for sure swing tix's...Maybe even freebies.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#32

freebies? IN!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#33

I was totally shocked when I heard abou this. As for JO owning that dude, that was a beauty of a punch. I hope it was worth the thousands in fines + the civil suit. Players should never go in the stands. With that said, fans should never enter the court. That's the one punch that's gonna be handled wrong by the league and the courts.

Ron Artest - abso-pussy! I've always thought he was a cunt.
Jackson, and Oneal - This behaivior is out of charachter.
Big Ben Wallace - I may be biased because I think he's the best player in the game. His over-reaction to the hard foul showed what many players think of Artest. He's a cheapshot artist, cry baby, starts shit-then plays then puss role. Big Ben pulled his card and he cowards at the official's table. Detroit fans know he's a bitch, RACK those fukkers for throwing beer on his ass. However, I do agree with TD about, throw a beer - I'm kicking your ass. If you do throw brew(it better not have been a Pabst -there's no reason to waste heaven's nectar) be ready to eat a fist. DP fans keep that in mind next time. It's a black eye on the league, fines and suspension for the players should be severe, fines and arrests for fans must be in keeping with the same spirit.

With that said...

RACK BIG BEN!!
Bring back Lambeer!!!!RACK THAT FUKKER TOO! I'm sure he's laughin'
Reply
#34

TomFoolery Wrote:4+ minute video of the fight here:

http://nbahoopsonline.com/Pics/video/fight2.asx

Thanks for the link TF - nice gum-shoeing!!
Reply
#35

Okay ...


Can any of you fukkers find that movie in a downloadable format...

Download it and PM me so we can post it and host it ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#36

VitaminE Wrote:I was totally shocked when I heard abou this. As for JO owning that dude, that was a beauty of a punch. I hope it was worth the thousands in fines + the civil suit. Players should never go in the stands. With that said, fans should never enter the court. That's the one punch that's gonna be handled wrong by the league and the courts.

Ron Artest - abso-pussy! I've always thought he was a cunt.
Jackson, and Oneal - This behaivior is out of charachter.
Big Ben Wallace - I may be biased because I think he's the best player in the game. His over-reaction to the hard foul showed what many players think of Artest. He's a cheapshot artist, cry baby, starts shit-then plays then puss role. Big Ben pulled his card and he cowards at the official's table. Detroit fans know he's a bitch, RACK those fukkers for throwing beer on his ass. However, I do agree with TD about, throw a beer - I'm kicking your ass. If you do throw brew(it better not have been a Pabst -there's no reason to waste heaven's nectar) be ready to eat a fist. DP fans keep that in mind next time. It's a black eye on the league, fines and suspension for the players should be severe, fines and arrests for fans must be in keeping with the same spirit.

With that said...

RACK BIG BEN!!
Bring back Lambeer!!!!RACK THAT FUKKER TOO! I'm sure he's laughin'

...AND RACK VITAMIN E, WELL SAID!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#37

http://www.collegehumor.com/news/nba-riot.wmv

Heres an espn clip..they break it down punch for punch...

Us Detroit fuckers get a little crazy now n then.
Reply
#38

RACK the commish for suspending Ron Artest for the rest of the season.

Eat a cock Artest!
Reply
#39

i'm glad this turned out the way it was supposed to

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#40

Artest is nuts. Talking about taking a month off then about retirement in the last couple of weeks makes me think he saw an way to get out off work and took it.I sat courtside to a sixers\suns game about 5 years ago and after about 9 beers we gave relentless shit to Todd Day and Shawn Marion(he was a rookie) at the end of the bench.Called them fags,pussies, told them they will look good in a CBA uniform it didnt matter they were just laughing at us because they made more for sitting on that bench for one game then I did in a month.Artest going into the stands because a guy yells at him is like you or me attacking a homeless guy who yelled at you on the street.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2008, 03:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-09-2007, 12:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)