Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

De-troit Basket-ball
#1

Fuck Ron Artest!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

anyone else see the brawl?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

I just heard about it.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#4

from pepsi, who is just about to post, I'll bet Smile

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#5

fucking crazy! fuck the Pacers.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

stupid ass fights fucken fans deserve that shit. As quoted on sportcenter the fans who stepped up onto the court deserve what they got. Players should know how to control themselves in this kind of situations. Its a lose lose situation for them. Alot of lawsuits and money will be giving out. Thats all I gotta say bout this.
Reply
#7

Indeed. I've been hearing a lot about fights lately.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#8

there is a line that Ron Artest Steven Jackson (i think) and Jermaine O'Neil crossed. great thing is, all of its on tape. i call those 3 and Ben Wallace get supsensions, the other 3 getting the worst of it. totally wrong for them to be in the stands, regardless if a fucking beer was thrown at you.

craziest thing i have ever seen in sports

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

indeed. We need to find a tape of this once someone puts it online.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#10

4+ minute video of the fight here:

http://nbahoopsonline.com/Pics/video/fight2.asx

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:there is a line that Ron Artest Steven Jackson (i think) and Jermaine O'Neil crossed. great thing is, all of its on tape. i call those 3 and Ben Wallace get supsensions, the other 3 getting the worst of it. totally wrong for them to be in the stands, regardless if a fucking beer was thrown at you.

craziest thing i have ever seen in sports
Its wrong of artest to do what he did, but understandable because of the heated fight with wallace. Artest was just chillen on the table after being hit in the throat by wallace and the stupid fan threw the cup of beer at his face. Artest did a natural reaction by jumping into the stands. If this were to happen with any other player same shit would happen. Bottom line the fan should know better that shit would hit the fan once the beer left his hand. Still makes what the players did unexcusable and they will have to pay dearly for it. Thats why players need to learn to control themselves when a stupid fan does such idiotic acts. Its a lose lose situation for them.
Reply
#12

JO absolutely OWNED that one dude...suspensions are gonna be 20+ games, serious lines crossed all over the place

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

serious lines crossed and it all started with wallace and the stupid fans.
Reply
#14

if I paid for my tickets, I have a right to throw beer in someone's face if I want to
Reply
#15

Who wants to go to the next Pistons -Pacers game? Clay you up for it?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

ownster Wrote:if I paid for my tickets, I have a right to throw beer in someone's face if I want to

:joff:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

Michman Wrote:Who wants to go to the next Pistons -Pacers game? Clay you up for it?

YES !!! You get the tickets I'm there for sure!

I totally agree with you Wooly, lines were crossed all over the place, but these guys are professionals and are supposed to act like professionals...and to me, they looked just as bad as the handful of fans who acted like drunk idiots. Ben Wallace didn't over react, it was a hard foul with 45 seconds left in the game...i would have done the same thing. Ron Artest wasn't going for the ball, he was intentionally fouling Big Ben during a shot which could have injured him. To me, the fight between the players is a TOTALLY seperate incident to what happened in the crowd.

FUCK THE PACERS!!!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

Once again Detroit shows class. You throw a beer at me, you deserve to get knocked the fuck out!

Funny thing is Clay, you don't even mention that since the the Pistons got Own3d last night, Wallace felt that a hard foul deserved a shove in the face, a foul that wasn't even all that hard, considering Big Ben's size. He even tried to escalate it by throwing a towel at Artest. Artest laid down on the bench, and a frustrated and stupid Detroit fan threw a beer in his face. It all went down hill from there with a bunch of idiots joining into the fray. Chairs, beer, popcorn, cheap shots, much class up in Detroit.


100 Detroit Fans - Classless, which will forever be a black stain on the Pistons organization.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#19

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Once again Detroit shows class. You throw a beer at me, you deserve to get knocked the fuck out!

Funny thing is Clay, you don't even mention that since the the Pistons got Own3d last night, Wallace felt that a hard foul deserved a shove in the face, a foul that wasn't even all that hard, considering Big Ben's size. He even tried to escalate it by throwing a towel at Artest. Artest laid down on the bench, and a frustrated and stupid Detroit fan threw a beer in his face. It all went down hill from there with a bunch of idiots joining into the fray. Chairs, beer, popcorn, cheap shots, much class up in Detroit.


100 Detroit Fans - Classless, which will forever be a black stain on the Pistons organization.

Nah...I'm very proud this morning to be a Pistons fan. I think Ron Artest, Steven Jackson and Jermain Oneil are classless as well. They crossed a line that no professional athlete is supposed to cross. I hope this ruins their career.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:YES !!! You get the tickets I'm there for sure!

I totally agree with you Wooly, lines were crossed all over the place, but these guys are professionals and are supposed to act like professionals...and to me, they looked just as bad as the handful of fans who acted like drunk idiots. Ben Wallace didn't over react, it was a hard foul with 45 seconds left in the game...i would have done the same thing. Ron Artest wasn't going for the ball, he was intentionally fouling Big Ben during a shot which could have injured him. To me, the fight between the players is a TOTALLY seperate incident to what happened in the crowd.

FUCK THE PACERS!!!
Clay, I played basketball from 5 to 18 in fall/winter/summer leagues, and fouls like that never drew reactions from players. I'm not even a Pacer's fan. I root for the Nugs, and you my friend, are a homer.


Fuck Detroit's Fans, and Ben Wallace!!!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2008, 03:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-09-2007, 12:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)