Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Please Help Me Find A Tennis Ball Dog
#1

"how to make" craft online.

I had the site a year ago but now can't find it.

You take like six or seven tennis balls and glue them together into the shape of a dog, four on the bottom and then two or three more on top then add black felt cut out ears, a pipe cleaner tail, squiggly pre-made eyes and nose and mouth. It's the cutest thing ever. Help!
Reply
#2

I'll mail you 2.0's lab if you want him.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

[Image: TennisBallRetriever.jpg]
Reply
#4

This is exactly the sort of thing I was expecting from you helpful people. :bew:
Reply
#5

[Image: dogonastick.jpg]

good doggie :d
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:[Image: dogonastick.jpg]

good doggie :d
Try saying that with more or less context.
:-) Have you ever been to Europe?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

that's all i could find under a search of "tennis ball dog"
Reply
#8

HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.tennisaffinity.com/balldilemma.html
Reply
#9

I found it, you assholes. http://www.tennisaffinity.com/balldilemma.html

[Image: tennisdog.jpg]
Reply
#10

IBHUNG Wrote:HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.tennisaffinity.com/balldilemma.html


KISS MY FINE FIT ASS!
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:KISS MY FINE FIT ASS!

that's just rude...
Reply
#12

You could have taken care of this at X(sp?)

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:You could have taken care of this at X(sp?)


Yeah. You let me down.
Reply
#14

so you had to go on a web site to have an "how to" to create a "tennis ball dog" who is sincerely just 6 tennis balls pilled on each other with two fakes eyes and hears...

[Image: samfront.jpg]

damn you're handy.

but you're doing that for a kid right ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)