Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

phantom

bobbys bitch! :o

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Those tits are fucking terrible. Fuck!
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:bobbys bitch! :o

:lool:

At least he's coming up with new shit.

We've got everything but the kitchen sink in here all we need now is tiny dicks vid



NSFW.
http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html

CT's so mad at Blondie he can't sleep. :lool:

:lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

nice tits

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

phantom Wrote:Believe me it's not.

That looks nothing like her. And the torso. What's going on with that?

BIRD33 Wrote:Hilarious.What a fucking tool.

phantom Wrote:Yeah you and CT are. You make a good gay couple though.

I'd say this little back and forth sums the poster known as phantom up.Guy takes no prisoners.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Not sure why I'm defending him because he's such a dick sometimes but he's not actually not too bad when he's not swinging from Blondie's udders. If he'd post about something else and STFU about small cocks and whatever else, he wouldn't be too bad here.

Just my 2 cents.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Not sure why I'm defending him because he's such a dick sometimes but he's not actually not too bad when he's not swinging from Blondie's udders. If he'd post about something else and STFU about small cocks and whatever else, he wouldn't be too bad here.

Just my 2 cents.

I have to disagree with you. His comebacks are pretty juvenile. Not juvenile in the cool way but more like a 14 year old is posting. I hate him and may decide to run him.
Reply

I'd like to remind his defenders that one of his better come backs to me was "Go play basketball".No I'm not leaving out the punchline.That was it.

I agree with MT and will not let this places standards dip so low to accommodate the likes of him."No you are" will never be considered a witty retort.Never.It maybe elsewhere but not here.He's done at this place, he just doesnt grasp that yet.

See You In Toledo
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I have to disagree with you. His comebacks are pretty juvenile. Not juvenile in the cool way but more like a 14 year old is posting. I hate him and may decide to run him.

He gives good throat.

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like to remind his defenders that one of his better come backs to me was "Go play basketball".No I'm not leaving out the punchline.That was it.

I agree with MT and will not let this places standards dip so low to accommodate the likes of him."No you are" will never be considered a witty retort.Never.It maybe elsewhere but not here.He's done at this place, he just doesnt grasp that yet.

There's no denying the racist prick undertones to some of his posts, that's for sure.
Reply

The rumor mill said that Blondie's tits have been posted at IT.

Figured I'd pop it for old time's sake.

WOW. Those norks are a tragic mess. Simply not Blondie's.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply

Vitamin E Wrote:The rumor mill said that Blondie's tits have been posted at IT.

Figured I'd pop it for old time's sake.

WOW. Those norks are a tragic mess. Simply not Blondie's.

how many emails, pm's, or phone calls did you get asking you to get over here and set the record "straight"?

those treasures are hers. sorry dude.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Do you know how fucking pathetic you look?



i dont think he does. this phantom dude never takes a break from the superhero stuff. props, my man.

http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/viewtop...19&start=0
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I have to disagree with you. His comebacks are pretty juvenile. Not juvenile in the cool way but more like a 14 year old is posting. I hate him and may decide to run him.

I know you are but what am I?
Reply

CT280 Wrote:i dont think he does. this phantom dude never takes a break from the superhero stuff. props, my man.

http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/viewtop...19&start=0

Is there anywhere else you post that would like to see your little willy? You said you wanted it seen.
Reply

Pee wee Herman?

(Sorry. Not trying to be an ass, but it's what popped into my head.)
Reply

CT280 Wrote:how many emails, pm's, or phone calls did you get asking you to get over here and set the record "straight"?

those treasures are hers. sorry dude.


Those are some ugly fucking tits. Now would I say that if there was a chance in hell they were hers?
Reply

phantom Wrote:Is there anywhere else you post that would like to see your little willy? You said you wanted it seen.

i will leave that up to my pr guy. go ahead and knock yourself out, friend. its alittle uncomfortable for you to be giving this much attention, but i see the attraction to ct.
Reply

bam Wrote:Pee wee Herman?

(Sorry. Not trying to be an ass, but it's what popped into my head.)

yeah Wink
Reply

We'll never see Vit E again!

What a pussy.

See You In Toledo
Reply

phantom Wrote:Those are some ugly fucking tits. Now would I say that if there was a chance in hell they were hers?

sorry, man. usually when i quote someone, thats who the reply is targeted to. go ahead and take a breather, fella. you've had a busy few days.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by Father Juan
06-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-04-2010, 06:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)