Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...

This is a crazy video showing the first time some brazilian tribe encountered a white man.Skip to the 2:30 mark to see the one guy freaked the fuck out by the white guys skin.This was probably the same reaction anhil8tor had the first time he read one of my posts.

[video=youtube;oyLvdm1JXsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyLvdm1JXsg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Friday night I take two customers to the Phillies game.We get shitfaced hammered and take the subway to the capital grill after the game.We get there around 11 and have a late dinner.On the way out about midnight we walk towards the door and sitting at the bar by himself with nobody in the place but him us and the staff is Garry "Sarge" Matthews the former cubs and Phillies great who is the "color" guy(ha) for the Phil's tv broadcast.

We sit down and have a beer with him.He was actually pretty cool.I got a picture of him and my customers which I sent out to my friends but because they keep the lights low its literally a picture of teeth wearing a hawaiian shirt.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Sorry about Oswalt buddy. His back has been bad for about 5 years now. Fuck that guy.
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Sorry about Oswalt buddy. His back has been bad for about 5 years now. Fuck that guy.

I know.Fuck him.He hasnt been the same since that fucking tornado hit his hometown or something.We are fine without him.Kendrick is a solid four.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Woman denies killing cat with heroin smoke

Admits cat was kind of a pussy that thought it could hang though.



http://www.9news.com/dontmiss/206927/630...oin-smoke-

See You In Toledo
Reply

This guy rules.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14135523

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;GaoLU6zKaws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws&feature=player_embedded#at=289[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Accused of being gay, Spanish priest challenges Church to measure his anus

http://freethinker.co.uk/2011/07/12/accu...-his-anus/


Guy raises a good point.I'm going to need everyone's measurement to know who I'm dealing with here.

See You In Toledo
Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcjoGn6FL...r_embedded
NSFW Language....
Reply

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11452[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

See You In Toledo
Reply

Friday night I went out with my friend and his neighbors who are all about 5 to 10 years older than me.We hit one bar and get our drink on then head back to my place to smoke a bowl.We hit the trendy sushi bar in my neighborhood after that and its full of people in their 40's who really should just be home watching their kids rather than wearing hats that look ridiculous on 24 year olds.Just give it up already gramps.Anyway I'm so stoned when I get the the sushi place that I'm barely coherent.My friend knows some people there so we sidle up to them.Turns out the owner of the place is in the group and I shit you not within 5 minutes of meeting him he buys me a shot, rests his hand on my shoulder for an uncomfortable amount of time and tells me he lives two blocks away(I'm so stoned I respond that I too live close).

See You In Toledo
Reply

Found ur self a new pipe cleaner ... Congrats ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]11452[/ATTACH]

[Image: Pancake-bunnyfirst.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Huntsville police arrest 9 women in undercover prostitution sting


[ATTACH=CONFIG]11454[/ATTACH]

You must pick one.I'll go lower left.she looks like she likes to have fun.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

See You In Toledo
Reply

Holy fuck.

I'll go with middle. She at least looks the youngest. Any report how much snargs posse was chargin?
Reply

http://sossbox.com/

http://www.allcartech.com/news/1063456_p...hisha-pipe
Reply

I keep my weed in tupperware that cost $4.50.I'm sure that $200 extra is worth it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

http://www.katc.com/news/local-man-arres...r-s-house/

From my local news
Reply

5 plants!Watch out mexican cartels that are pimping snargs ass out.Game over.

See You In Toledo
Reply

https://s3.amazonaws.com/buzzfeed-media/...aceoff.gif



This fucking new image deal blows.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)