04-14-2010, 09:14 PM
phantom
04-14-2010, 09:20 PM
it's blondie, bird. right around the time she was blowing up about e. or maybe it was lector. or that dude salty nuts or whatever. fuck, maybe it was underwhelmed?
never mind. its at least 3 years old so im sure they look tons better now.
never mind. its at least 3 years old so im sure they look tons better now.
04-14-2010, 09:23 PM
hello james.
04-14-2010, 09:38 PM
James is above all this.Literally, he's in Canada.
Is that really her, CT?I like how you recalled the list of internet boyfriends she's run through over the years, thats good stuff.I'm sure Phantoms the one though.How many GPM's can those nipples handle?If she was walking by a building burning down the firemen could hook their hoses up to her chest.
Is that really her, CT?I like how you recalled the list of internet boyfriends she's run through over the years, thats good stuff.I'm sure Phantoms the one though.How many GPM's can those nipples handle?If she was walking by a building burning down the firemen could hook their hoses up to her chest.
See You In Toledo
04-14-2010, 09:52 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:James is above all this.Literally, he's in Canada.
Is that really her, CT?I like how you recalled the list of internet boyfriends she's run through over the years, thats good stuff.I'm sure Phantoms the one though.How many GPM's can those nipples handle?If she was walking by a building burning down the firemen could hook their hoses up to her chest.
its her, dude. im telling you the truth here. its got her nic as the title of the pic and everything. i wonder how shes going to spin that mess.
04-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Houston, we have a problem with her left tit.It seems to be camera shy and is shrinking.It looks like she let a pack of pitbulls nurse off her.
See You In Toledo
04-14-2010, 09:59 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Houston, we have a problem with her left tit.It seems to be camera shy and is shrinking.It looks like she let a pack of pitbulls nurse off her.
shes no spring chicken. cut an internet whore that ignores her daughter some slack? christ.
04-14-2010, 10:14 PM
No that's not her.
04-14-2010, 10:15 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:My Babe would never do that!
Go saggy???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
04-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Well anybody could compare to the bra picture that has been posted and see that it looks nothing like her.
Not to mention I doubt if she has ever been that pale.
Not to mention I doubt if she has ever been that pale.
04-14-2010, 10:20 PM
i do not think its her.
04-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Believe me it's not.
That looks nothing like her. And the torso. What's going on with that?
That looks nothing like her. And the torso. What's going on with that?
04-14-2010, 10:26 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Hilarious.What a fucking tool.
Yeah you and CT are. You make a good gay couple though.
04-14-2010, 10:27 PM
Wow that was a cutting edge come back.So you're an expert on what her tits look like?
See You In Toledo
04-14-2010, 10:27 PM
phantom Wrote:No that's not her.
yes it is.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: christy.th.jpg]](http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/975/christy.th.jpg)