Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sunny/Silky
#61

hello. louis.
Reply
#62

Will this chick ever show up again?I'm anxious to begin the healing and get this place on the right track.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#63

I think saturday or sunday to yell toward you that she's got a life
Reply
#64

ntype Wrote:I think saturday or sunday to yell toward you that she's got a life

She fucks dudes from the internet, this IS her life.
Reply
#65

Banana Wrote:She fucks dudes from the internet, this IS her life.

do you think its strange for all women to fuck dudes from the intraweb?
Reply
#66

Anhil8tor Wrote:do you think its strange for all women to fuck dudes from the intraweb?

I personally don't, no.
Reply
#67

Banana Wrote:I personally don't, no.

its a natural thing right?

I don't see a big deal with it myself. Its kinda like e-harmony or something like that right?
Reply
#68

Anhil8tor Wrote:its a natural thing right?

I don't see a big deal with it myself. Its kinda like e-harmony or something like that right?

Exactly. If you're a whore, you can whore any way you want.
Reply
#69

I still have an unanswered question here.
Reply
#70

earning respect on an internet message board? what has this palce turned to?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#71

cLaY Wrote:earning respect on an internet message board? what has this palce turned to?

hi
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-24-2008, 06:28 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Irish
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Sunny
Banana
Last Post by Sunny
02-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)