Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tom. A favor if you will.
#61

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I just had an epiphany. You're in love with me. It's why you mention my name so often. You bring me up in threads I've never entered. You utter my name when there is no connection. OMG you love me, you really really love me!

You search forums for your name.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#62

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Side note: Flump did not send a pm to Gdummydog.


vbookie says mich is the favorite
Reply
#63

Anhil8tor Wrote:vbookie says mich is the favorite

Actually no.

Fuck.
Reply
#64

BIRD33 Wrote:The truth is always funniest.Hey does the dentist who was screwing your wife take Amex?

HA!

I wonder how married life is treating G$
Reply
#65

this was a tough one to score.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#66

G$D =1
Bird = 0
Reply
#67

Bird did seem awfully sensitive

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#68

that was typical tweety
nothing has changed

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
07-08-2004, 03:12 AM
Last Post by greg
06-17-2004, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)