Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...
#41

Yeah i'm not surprised the guys nickname is Stonner....


Why would you want your son carrying the moniker daddys boy? WTF
Reply
#42

Mmmm...Baby cake.

[video=youtube;m71U2jJp09w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m71U2jJp09w&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

Should be red velvet in the center.
Reply
#44

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-...1381.story

Black entrepreneurs, yo.A drive by casket for your drive by shooting victims.

If theres a funnier picture in 2011 than this family staring at their deceased loved one behind a glass window like they're at the zoo gazing at some polar bear then let me know.
[Image: xlarge_drive5.jpg]


OK this one is funnier.I'll take a #4 with a sprite biggie sized and a side of grief.
[Image: xlarge_drive6.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

You got to love how the cops are like fuck this we are out of here in the beginning.

[video=youtube;MBBPPdA8ZmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBBPPdA8ZmI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

Impressive ping pong shot.If only Leeman had some real athletes like this where he is from.

[video=youtube;XyaMng_3Amg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyaMng_3Amg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

some asshole customer of mine requested a next day air shipment on a whole shit load of stuff without figuring that hey this is almost 1000lbs of material and it's shipping from texas, I wonder how expensive the freight charge will be?


$3,000 in freight cost.Surprise- he's not happy about it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

I picked up some hash for atlantic city.First time in a while I've had it.Very mellow.

I'm staying at the place owned by 8's future president-Trump Marina.He's such a great businessman that the casino is changing hands and becoming a Golden Nugget next month so for some reason they gave me a free room.Thats $50 thats now going to be converted towards gutter slut wrangling.

Yesterday I had sex with the girl I've been seeing which then turns into her for the 10th time trying to get me to be more serious or committed to her or she's done fucking me.I talked her out of it(you don't want to get serious with me, I'm just a confused jerk right now*) and then I fucked her again.

I like the heat +2.5 tonight.


[SIZE="2"]*not just right now[/SIZE]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

pretty bad when you have to convince your inflatable doll to have sex with you

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#50

In the past 2 weeks i've fucked two women whose total age added up doesnt equal or surpass who's age.I await a snappy comeback that really will sting me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

[video=youtube;O1tufujnbzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1tufujnbzU&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

Head of patron saint of genital diseases to be auctioned in Meath


http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Head-of...38824.html

I believe the headline says it all.Anywho speaking of Ireland I was at a golf outing for a local irish group on Saturday and they were doing the raffle portion during dinner after the golf and while they were reading the winning numbers for the prizes there was quite a commotion in one corner.I turn around to look and theres these two old irish guys giving the heimlich maneuver to some other old dude.It was getting a little scary and kind of surreal since it was going on for at least 30 seconds and it looked like he wasnt going to make it.To add to the crazy factor the place was dead silent save for the irish diddy blaring out of the speakers.So after almost a minute the chicken or whatever comes flying out the guys mouth and he can breath again and the dude at the mic who was reading the raffle #'s didnt miss a beat and said "praise the lord Tommy Mcdonald is still alive and if he's got raffle ticket 435681 he's won himself a free car detailing!".The place exploded.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

Golf outing today.Drunk by 12:30.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

12 hours later and the guy delivers.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-...1381.story

Black entrepreneurs, yo.A drive by casket for your drive by shooting victims.

If theres a funnier picture in 2011 than this family staring at their deceased loved one behind a glass window like they're at the zoo gazing at some polar bear then let me know.
[Image: xlarge_drive5.jpg]


OK this one is funnier.I'll take a #4 with a sprite biggie sized and a side of grief.
[Image: xlarge_drive6.jpg]

Hey Leeman, Shutrdown. Funniest post O'2011.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm thinking that this should be emailed around noon on wednesday.



Hello,

My name is Chrissy and I'm emailing you from my brother Eric's office which is how I got your email address. Unfortunately my brother was involved in a single car accident late Tuesday night and was killed. If you hadn't heard already he was driving home from center city on the skuykill expressway and lost control of his car and hit a light pole. My family is obviously devastated as Eric for all his gruff qualities was really the sweetest guy you could ever meet. I'll remember him as a passionate person in all aspects of life especially when it came to his 76ers and was someone you would want watching your back. Eric had many friends and business associates that my family had never met in person so I wanted to send out an email to everyone in his address book in case you hadn't heard what happened or you wanted to attend his services. If you do want to attend please let me know, I'll try to get back to you as soon as I know what the arrangements are. If you worked with Eric someone from his company will be contacting you directly. Thanks for your time and please say a prayer for my brother when you get a chance.


Thank you,

Chrissy

I like it, but do you think you got to the "point" too quickly. It sounds kind of direct at first. And what about capitalization (center city, etc). If a chick is writing this, shouldn't it be more correct?

Now, how many email addresses do you want in the "mass email list"? I guess I just make them up? Do you have any good fake addresses to use? Such as a certain @trinitysteel.com or anything like that?

As far as getting to the point to fast is concerned I don't think it needs to be long since this is an email to strangers not a eulogy you know what I mean? If it was real long I think it would be suspicious.

You are fucking brilliant. I'm going to create some kind of Chrissy472@hotmail.com account. I might email you a test run from that account.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

Chuck Norris was here


Attached Files
.jpg 45a31c93767b703ce54e00cd8aed032a.jpg Size: 34.47 KB  Downloads: 5
Reply
#58

So I guess that car was in the garage?Crazy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6d4mXelBAs

Saw this on the news yesterday.. the guy in the truck only suffered a broken arm... He may have shit his pants as well.
Reply
#60

Speaking of car wrecks.She hit a brick wall.

[Image: tiffani-amber-thiessen.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)