Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#41

IBHUNG Wrote:I can't believe you took the time to explain. Almost makes you look serious and shit

okay

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#42

And whoever said that banana and blondie were never friends and she wouldn't have confided in her might be surprised to know that they used to talk on the phone a lot and blondie still has banana's work phone number. Not that she would post it unless banana called her a liar like wooly and CT have only to be proven to be the liars. She could confirm it with Jimmy though.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#43

IBHUNG Wrote:nice try twerp. Stalk and "Run" are different. And it appears I've done fine. If I came to "stalk" I would have left when she did. I can say the same for Who's place, and UJ and X. It appears you really are a fool

And you expect anybody to believe you're in your 40's?

You sound like some old man with dementia.

Once a man twice a child.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#44

why do you fight this crusade, phantom?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

because he's a dumbass??

but i'm just guessing

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#46

snarg he is going to answer this one directly, honestly, and concisely. i can feel it!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

but i'm a proven liar so i could have made all that up!!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#48

Once Wooly admitted that the Pink account had been fucked with I thought I should let everybody know why. It also explains what's been going on with banana behind the scenes.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#49

Well thank god you came along!! Because we were all on pins and needles waiting to hear what's been going on with Banana behind the scenes.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#50

Plus she came back specifically to make a post lying her ass off.

Wow!

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#51

phantom Wrote:Plus she came back specifically to make a post lying her ass off.

Wow!

If I may....Just because what you hear isn't what you've concocted in your wild and demented minds, doesn't make one a liar. You're posting just like the blondie of late.

Try this....Step away from the computer, go outside listen to the birds, watch the moon work it's way across the wonderful night sky....Clear your mind of anything internet related and take several deep breaths. What you'd experience is REAL life. I know you've been out of touch with it, but when you surround yourself with conspiracy theories and theorists I'm sure it's easy for a shallow mind to become foggy.
Reply
#52

JCW Wrote:Well thank god you came along!! Because we were all on pins and needles waiting to hear what's been going on with Banana behind the scenes.

I wasn't on pins or needles.

Sorry
Reply
#53

leeman Wrote:Huh

Thank good all that is posted here is © to me ...


My memoirs will be epcot ....

There's gold in them thar hills.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#54

BANANA is still married. Happily.

if Lecietos wants to weigh in with proof of thse allegations, let him do so.

If not phantom, just shut up, because let me quote you "I don't care."

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#55

Jimmy Wrote:BANANA is still married. Happily.

if Lecietos wants to weigh in with proof of thse allegations, let him do so.

If not phantom, just shut up, because let me quote you "I don't care."

A happily married woman doesn't act like that.

Let her release the Pink account that she fucked up or had somebody like snarg fuck up and you'll have all the proof you need.

Why would Leu want to weigh in? There is nothing that shows he wanted this stuff known.

In the meantime how does it feel to be her 3rd choice on a board with about 8 people?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#56

phantom Wrote:A happily married woman doesn't act like that.

you've never known a happy woman, or a happily married woman
Reply
#57

IBHUNG Wrote:you've never known a happy woman, or a happily married woman

I don't think this puppet has ever known a woman he hasn't paid.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#58

IBHUNG Wrote:you've never known a happy woman, or a happily married woman

Well I know you have.

Your ex-wife.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#59

Jimmy Wrote:I don't think this puppet has ever known a woman he hasn't paid.

I was going to point out that the woman that he chats with is married....She blows her "Johns" in the backseat of a Limo, posts about it when she's not busy fucking all the dudes on the internet....
Reply
#60

phantom Wrote:Well I know you have.

Your ex-wife.

We're still good friends. You really are pathetic and grasping for strawsSmile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)