Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Since you've become an adult,
#41

if she were to ask for it or beg for it, i'd be game...i'm just not requesting it

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#42

Cucumber Wrote:Well, I guess my answer to this is depedent on what you like to do to her. Do you enjoy ass play with a woman? If not, we're done here.

It's the men who say "I like touching her ass, but she can't touch mine" that makes almost no sense to me.


I do enjoy it occasionally but because I like to do something to someone else doesnt automatically mean I like it done to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:I do enjoy it occasionally but because I like to do something to someone else doesnt automatically mean I like it done to me.

No, but it does beg the question: what is sexy about the area a woman takes a shit from? (since that was the question you posed for why you don't think it would be something she should want to do)

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#44

Don't think about that at all.If I find a woman attractive its most likely because I find her pure or clean in most ways so thats I guess how I get around that.Its not a every time thing but more of a drunk hey why don't we do that type of thing.I've had bad experiences with this before with some woman so my enthusiasm for it has waned.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

It's not something that is ultimately important to me in the bedroom, but I look at it this way: if they guy enjoys giving and I enjoy receiveing, then let's try it the other way. If it's not your thing, no worries. But, if I enjoy it, I can make a guess that maybe he will too and it's worth exploring for that reason.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#46

Cucumber Wrote:It's not something that is ultimately important to me in the bedroom, but I look at it this way: if they guy enjoys giving and I enjoy receiveing, then let's try it the other way. If it's not your thing, no worries. But, if I enjoy it, I can make a guess that maybe he will too and it's worth exploring for that reason.


I see where you are coming from but guys don't think the same way about sex as women do.

I had a girlfriend who enjoyed getting spanked but if she would have tired to spank me I would have laughed out loud.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

would there be anything worse than to get residuals from sticking a finger in said spot?
Reply
#48

If a girl stuck her finger up my ass I wouldnt let her make dinner for me for a week.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

Anhil8tor Wrote:would there be anything worse than to get residuals from sticking a finger in said spot?

This is a chance the ass player takes.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#50

Vatican defends pope condoms stand, criticism mounts

18 Mar 2009 15:20:26 GMT


By Philip Pullella

YAOUNDE, March 18 (Reuters) - The Vatican on Wednesday defended Pope Benedict's opposition to the use of condoms to stop the spread of AIDS as activists, doctors and politicians criticised it as unrealistic, unscientific and dangerous.

Benedict, arriving in Africa, said on Tuesday that condoms "increase the problem" of AIDS. The comment, made to reporters aboard his plane, caused a worldwide firestorm of criticism.

"My reaction is that this represents a major step backwards in terms of global health education, is entirely counter-productive, and is likely to lead to increases in HIV infection in Africa and elsewhere," said Prof Quentin Sattentau, Professor of Immunology at Britain's Oxford University.

"There is a large body of published evidence demonstrating that condom use reduces the risk of acquiring HIV infection, but does not lead to increased sexual activity," he said.

The Church teaches that fidelity within heterosexual marriage and abstinence are the best ways to stop AIDS.

Asked about the criticism, Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi said the pope was "maintaining the position of his predecessors".

The Vatican also says condoms can also lead to risky behaviour but many contest that view.

[SIZE="4"]Kevin De Cock[/SIZE], director of the World Health Organisation's HIV/AIDS department, said there is no scientific evidence showing that condom use spurs people to take more sexual risks.

"The guidance we give is that condoms are highly (effective) to prevent the transmission of HIV if they are used correctly and consistently," he said in a telephone interview.

He said abstinence and reducing the number of partners were also needed and praised faith-based groups, noting that many Catholic charities provide treatment for people with the virus in some of the poorest and most remote parts of the world.

HIV, the virus that can lead to AIDS, infects 33 million people globally and has killed 25 million.

AIDS ACTIVISTS CRITICAL

"Anything that reduces AIDS on a depressed continent like Africa should be welcomed," said Adeleke Agbola, a lawyer in Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation.

"The pope saying they are not good is like someone saying travelling by air is not 100 percent safe, so we should not fly," said Pat Matemilola, national co-ordinator for the Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN), a medical doctor who has been living with HIV/AIDS for more than a decade.

A New York Times editorial said the pope "deserves no credence when he distorts scientific findings" about condoms.

France expressed "very strong concern".

"While it is not up to us to pass a judgement on the doctrines of the Church, we consider that such remarks put in danger public health policy and imperative needs regarding the protection of human life," a foreign ministry spokesman said.

Belgian Health Minister Laurette Onkelinx said the pope's comments "... reflect a dangerous doctrinaire vision. His declarations could demolish years of prevention and education and endanger many human lives."

There were also some signs of dissent within the Church.

"Anyone who has AIDS and is sexually active, anyone who seeks multiple partners, must protect others and themselves," said Hans-Jochen Jaschke, Roman Catholic auxiliary bishop of Hamburg in the pope's native Germany.

"So, no taboo on the condom issue, but also no myths and trivialisation as if these put the world in order. Condoms can protect, but men often reject them," the bishop added. (Additional reporting by Michael Kahn in London, David Lewis in Yaounde, Tom Heneghan in Paris, Phil Stewart in Rome, Paul Carrel in Berlin, and Tume Ahemba and Kingsley Igwe in Lagos)



http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LI432209.htm

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

1. Hilarious

2. No mention of circumcision as measure to prevent HIV. Weird.

3. Reminds me of the Catholic school system here deciding against the Guardasil vaccine

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#52

2. This is an article about condom use spurring more risky sex not how circumcision prevents aids.

the Catholic church just entered the 50's.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

im all for ass play.
Reply
#54

BIRD33 Wrote:2. This is an article about condom use spurring more risky sex not how circumcision prevents aids.

the Catholic church just entered the 50's.

2. I saw it more as the Pope's refusal to use common sense.

3. I recently saw an article debunking the HIV/circumcision findings.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#55

Cucumber Wrote:2. I saw it more as the Pope's refusal to use common sense.

3. I recently saw an article debunking the HIV/circumcision findings.

If you're ready to come down from your pedestal I'd like to use it to ask where you are basing your facts on and is it a true scientific study or just an article?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

I'm ready to come down from my pedestal if you are willing to agree that we were are talking about is flawed methodolgy used in the initial studies in Africa and acknowledge that the studies have been done on AA and Latinos only.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk...5120071204

Another one. This same article references three studies that reject male circumcision as a control method for HIV infection


http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/HIV/

Most relevant data is at the bottom.

There was also an article I found that compared the potential benefit with the numbers that would be required to achieve that. It was something like 1200 circumcisions would need to take place to possibily prevent one case of HIV infection. I'll try to find that too.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#57

First link didn't work. Try here

http://www.plasticsurgerypractice.com/re...bl003.html

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#58

yes
Reply
#59

here we go.
Reply
#60

where we goin?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Odysseus
04-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
12-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Last Post by SanDog
09-07-2005, 01:56 AM
adult action figures
Suicide Jim
Last Post by HornyToad
08-21-2004, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)