Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#41

Vitamin E Wrote:I can confirm a night when she serviced three dudes.

(Vit E was not first, I'd rather not talk about it)

did you get a silver or bronze medal?
Reply
#42

Blondie Wrote:I've never fucked a client but I did make out with one once. We went to a Ducks hockey game, we get to The Pond and all his buddies go inside. He stays in the back.

Me: Aren't you gonna go watch the game?
Him: I don't feel like it, okay if I just kick back and talk to you?
Me: (client is ALMOST always right) sure, no problem.
He starts laying this rap on me about human sexuality.><

I didn't buy it at first and I make it a strict policy never to be unprofesh. I'm still not sure how he did it, but about 1/2 hr. later we were hot n heavy into it.><

Basterd.

for flump/blondie/bird/fuckall

edit: how would not making out with the dude have been "unprofesh"?

:loool:
Reply
#43

What a whore.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:What a whore.


What a whore.(this ones for blondie the above was for What?'s wife.)

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

I see no hummer in there.

Dreamer.
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:What a whore.(this ones for blondie the above was for What?'s wife.)

that would only explain half my problem. I don't get laid that much but I'm fucking broke
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Qotd!
Bill
Last Post by Bill
02-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-17-2005, 01:05 AM
Last Post by ernie
04-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
04-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Qotd
Bill
Last Post by asshat
04-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-25-2005, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)