Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Harold Reynolds confirms that he was fired for sexual harassment
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:Wouldnt a dose of tetosterone the night before a race help you recover from fatigue and be in better form for the race?

I read he hired someone who handles this thing all the time for guys on tour and hasnt lost one case when testosterone was the cause for the failed test so who knows.
According to a radio report on what some doctors said, testosterone is not used for short-term recovery. The quote was something like this:

"It's strange for me to be defending a cyclist, but you would NOT use testosterone to increase performance or improve recovery DURING a competition."

Of course, he tested positive after the stage in which he made up something like 8 minutes, so who knows.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:I believe Lemond. Jose Canseo wasn't believed at first either. It's not like Lemond is making any money off his claims.

I don't have any feelings about it one way or the other. Dude never tested positive, and was the most tested athlete in the history of sports. That is all I care about.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#43

SanDog Wrote:I don't have any feelings about it one way or the other. Dude never tested positive, and was the most tested athlete in the history of sports. That is all I care about.

Barry Bonds was tested too.Face it, you want to wear lance's biker shorts like a ski mask.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/

I dont really like peter king so I thought this was funny and cruel.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

BIRD33 Wrote:Face it, you want to wear lance's biker shorts like a ski mask.
Rack

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#46

http://static.flickr.com/70/200415350_e25658fe67_o.jpg

Crotch shot of King's daughter.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:http://static.flickr.com/70/200415350_e25658fe67_o.jpg

Crotch shot of King's daughter.


Peter King makes an ugly woman.
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:Barry Bonds was tested too.Face it, you want to wear lance's biker shorts like a ski mask.

1. Barry Bonds we never tested even close to what cyclist go through. Learn your shit.

2. Ouch.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#49

SanDog Wrote:1. Barry Bonds we never tested even close to what cyclist go through. Learn your shit.

2. Ouch.

Sandogs knowledge of this issue<Greg Lemond-multiple tour winner's knowledge on this issue

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:Sandogs knowledge of this issue<Greg Lemond-multiple tour winner's knowledge on this issue

I think you don't read so well.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#51

I read good.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:He gave her an inappropriate hug at an Outback Steakhouse.This is apparently the 4th or 5th time he's had women report him to human resources.ESPN has a history of not firing people after the first or second time this happens cause they don't want to get sued for wrongful termination.I read that Mike tirico was even suspended for the same thing a couple of years ago which suprised me since he's real uncle tommish.

The first Tirico story involves him hitting on a woman and stalking her after a house party in fall 1992. The woman was a production assistant and "considered an up-and-coming talent," and Tirico went up to her at the party and said "you're the most beautiful woman in here." She walked away, but he kept following her around the party until she finally snapped, "Why don't you fuck off? Get away from me." As she and friends hopped in their car and pulled out of the party, Tirico stepped in front of the car and made the woman stop. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and I think I'm in love with you," Tirico said. She tried to roll up her window and take off, but Tirico stuck his hand in and tried to wedge it between her thighs. She got away, and the next morning, when they saw each other in the ESPN parking lot, he walked up to her, and she expected him to apologize. Instead, he said, "all I did all day was think about you."
In another story, one female producer -- who had been to dinner with Tirico and his fiancee -- was startled to receive an email from him saying that he wanted to sleep with her. Later, when the staff went to a bar after a late night covering the NCAA tournament, Tirico approached her and said, "I wish I was single. If I were, I'd throw you on the table right here and fuck your brains out." After she tried to excuse him as drunk, he persisted: "I know you want to screw me. So let's leave." Later, he followed her on the highway and tried to get her to pull over, unsuccessfully.
Tirico was ultimately suspended for three months and is interviewed in the book, where he, like Reynolds, calls the incidents "misunderstandings." He is now doing "Monday Night Football" and is still married.



P.S

Floyd Landis is a cheater.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:Wouldnt a dose of tetosterone the night before a race help you recover from fatigue and be in better form for the race?

I read he hired someone who handles this thing all the time for guys on tour and hasnt lost one case when testosterone was the cause for the failed test so who knows.

if this is the case, 8 should pack his knee pads and head to France next year
Reply
#54

I am still waiting for all the evidence. This inside source quoting shit is lame.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#55

I'm selling out my fellow pennsylvanian.As soon as I saw the multiple reasons he gave for the test result (whiskey,cortisone shots etc.) I knew he cheated.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm selling out my fellow pennsylvanian.As soon as I saw the multiple reasons he gave for the test result (whiskey,cortisone shots etc.) I knew he cheated.

My gut says he cheated (although it makes no sense why at that stage according to everything I read) but I am still waiting for the results and investigation.
The problem with this shit, is that anyone could rub or spray the shit on you. It is topical. Someone could replace your normal cremes for massages with other shit. Anything is possible, and you could be fucked. Although I am beginning to think most pro atheletes will cheat if given the chance to win.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#57

Anybody could rub shit on you,I understand that.In this case the timing is suspect.Why would they rub it on him or whatever after he blew the lead.I think the topic of cheating in sports is being overblown by over dramatic tv networks and writers.Very small percentage and its really limited to baseball and the minor sports like track.The whole "can we ever trust any athlete again" question is making me sick.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#58

BIRD33 Wrote:Anybody could rub shit on you,I understand that.In this case the timing is suspect.Why would they rub it on him or whatever after he blew the lead.I think the topic of cheating in sports is being overblown by over dramatic tv networks and writers.Very small percentage and its really limited to baseball and the minor sports like track.The whole "can we ever trust any athlete again" question is making me sick.

as long as the integrity of slow-pitch softball is intact, I don't give a flying fuck
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Last Post by quint
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Sexual Fantasies
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Last Post by Paddy
01-29-2007, 03:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)