Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Monen
#41

cLaY Wrote:i just scanned my drivers license...don't go deleting my nic there, okay?
and how do I know this is really you?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#42

suzy Wrote:and how do I know this is really you?


His cock head will have poop on it.
Reply
#43

minorthreat Wrote:No he doesn't. He pays attention to Tom and does what he does.
That goes back to what I had originally said.. something about him liking to suck dick.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#44

suzy Wrote:and how do I know this is really you?

cuz my middle name is clay?
Reply
#45

suzy Wrote:That goes back to what I had originally said.. something about him liking to suck dick.

yes, i love the bitter taste of semen as the chunks slide down my throat.
Reply
#46

cLaY Wrote:cuz my middle name is clay?
If you say so.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#47

thread of the week.
Reply
#48

Suzy- 1
Clay- 0

just sayin'.
Reply
#49

Did someone say tits?
[Image: Deer_stand1.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#50

Hey Monen! :blink:

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#51

Oh hi! Smile
Reply
#52

Hi! Let's see some tits! now! thanks!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#53

Monen Wrote:Oh hi! Smile


little late sweety.. but glad you could stop by
Reply
#54

Devious Wrote:Hi! Let's see some tits! now! thanks!
yes, lets.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#55

WORD!! you too suzy!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#56

Monen is my friend and I hate to see her treated like just a pair of breasts.
Reply
#57

Devious Wrote:WORD!! you too suzy!
Yes, I like tits. No you can not see them.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#58

suzy Wrote:Yes, I like tits. No you can not see them.
Suzy, you DO have to do something tonight... :lol: Not related to tits, but you said you would.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#59

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Suzy, you DO have to do something tonight... :lol: Not related to tits, but you said you would.

yea I know.. I will too. See me on MSN.

MT, I agree she had nice nipples too Tongue

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#60

suzy Wrote:Yes, I like tits. No you can not see them.
why not?

:fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Last Post by suzy
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post by haze
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Last Post by CT280
10-25-2005, 02:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)