Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Please everyone take a look and offer an opinion
#41

Now I remember why I haven't posted here yet.


You people are nuts. Watch the right-wing conspiracy they're after you.
Reply
#42

Quote:Originally posted by retiredroadie+Apr 25 2004, 09:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(retiredroadie @ Apr 25 2004, 09:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@Mar 31 2004, 02:00 PM
Damn It, Everybody was invited except me.. I feel left out :angry: I have to go now!
I was invited, but he probably regrets it. [/b][/quote]
A difference of opinion is not a reason to regret an invitation. I'm glad you're here.
(0)
Reply
#43

Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@Apr 28 2004, 10:39 AM
Now I remember why I haven't posted here yet.


You people are nuts.&nbsp; Watch the right-wing conspiracy they're after you.
Please correct your wording in your statement to "Now WE remember" . Thanks. Wink
Reply
#44

Ok, what's the deal with this Dangerprone person?
Reply
#45

Quote:Originally posted by Ironcandle@Apr 28 2004, 10:47 AM
Ok, what's the deal with this Dangerprone person?
Dangerprone is the login username that my old UJ buddy's use to access the site.I am not too sure which one(s) have posted here but still I am glad they are finally coming out and posting just the same. I have to admit that there are a few of them I truly do miss conversing with. Let me emphasize " A few" though. lol. Hopefully Horse is one of them posting now. I miss bullshitting around with that no good trollop trouncing wankstain sometimes. Smile I reckon time will tell. Then again, perhaps not. Wink
Reply
#46

Wankstain. Right-o.

Yeah, the Brits can be entertaining.
Reply
#47

What the fuck is going on in here?

Where's the air freshner? It smells here.
Reply
#48

Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@Apr 28 2004, 12:36 PM
What the fuck is going on in here?

Where's the air freshner? It smells here.
It smells because I saw you come on and my natural reaction to that was to fart. How are you Horse??? The ex dead yet??? :dev:
Reply
#49

Aww I missed all the fun again .. Hey horse Big Grin
Reply
#50

All I will say to this is your all welcome to post here if you feel like it .
Reply
#51

:lam: I am still new here. I like this place! Much better than the other place. My friend Ironcandle showed me the light! Thank you very much for that!
Reply
#52

Quote:Originally posted by latina39@May 4 2004, 02:10 PM
:lam:&nbsp; I am still new here. I like this place! Much better than the other place. My friend Ironcandle showed me the light! Thank you very much for that!
well enjoy and have fun! Now get to posting!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#53

So I missed dangerprone's coming out party. That's unfortunate.
Reply
#54

Quote:Originally posted by bdic@May 4 2004, 07:35 PM
So I missed dangerprone's coming out party.&nbsp; That's unfortunate.
Go fist yourself!
Reply
#55

old school?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-13-2007, 12:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)