Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I apologize to everyone on this board in advance
#41

Velvet Wrote:Tribal hun im glad you decided to stay with us here . You a great member and a pleasure to know . As far as the two idiots go who are trying to be insulting .. give it up kiddies Tribal has far to much class for the likes of you . Your loss is our gain :d
second

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#42

Thanks Vel, You Rock, and all the members of Insane Train as well.

Rack Leeman for this awesome board!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#43

Tribal Homo Wrote:I will miss you Tribal you are my God
Sweet dude you became a fucktard with only one post. Rack that shit

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#44

...

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#45

welcome home dood. with that said

this thread sucks.
Reply
#46

Fuck this.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#47

I know I have only visited UJ once and all, but if you click on a link posted here, they have you denied. If you type it in, it works. They are ignoring you based on the refering URL.

Just sayin,
-ET
Reply
#48

Eltaco Wrote:I know I have only visited UJ once and all, but if you click on a link posted here, they have you denied. If you type it in, it works. They are ignoring you based on the refering URL.

Just sayin,
-ET

this place should be renamed ADD anonymous

every time someone posts a uj link everyone says it doesn't work

copy and paste, giabones

TIA

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#49

So I had to proxy over, create an account and read that shit. Boy was that a stupid move. I am dumber for having read it all.
The only redeeming value was hearing, in my head, the arms cracking as those minions of duchedom patted themselves of back for some of the most inane posting I have ever read.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#50

In that thread on UJ, they kept racking and shit about stuff that wasn't even funny. I've gotten better laughs from my wheaties. I need to go troll there again. I'm long overdue.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#51

Undeadcannibal Wrote:In that thread on UJ, they kept racking and shit about stuff that wasn't even funny. I've gotten better laughs from my wheaties. I need to go troll there again. I'm long overdue.

It was embarrasment to quality posters everywhere. Fucking idiots.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#52

Undeadcannibal Wrote:In that thread on UJ, they kept racking and shit about stuff that wasn't even funny. I've gotten better laughs from my wheaties. I need to go troll there again. I'm long overdue.
zing on UJ

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#53

I'm too lazy to go through the hassle of proxies in shit. So was anything said on my banning.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#54

NinjaBassist Wrote:I'm too lazy to go through the hassle of proxies in shit. So was anything said on my banning.

Not a word.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#55

Membership:
Latest: UDCISGOD
New Today: 25
New Yesterday: 26
Overall: 22749
now that is funny

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#56

NinjaBassist Wrote:I'm too lazy to go through the hassle of proxies in shit. So was anything said on my banning.


Who are you again? :confused:
Reply
#57

nchammer Wrote:Who are you again? :confused:

No one memorable obviously.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#58

The latest banned from UJ

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#59

nchammer Wrote:Who are you again? :confused:


Hey cockdrip, how the fuck do you maneuver a keyboard with your head being up that stupid fuck you call "daddy", or "dairy"'s ass all fucking day. honestly man, i get embarrassed for you sometimes. grow a fucking sack of balls, you worthless piece of shit.
Reply
#60

I am about to get banned, because I just joined and left.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)