Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Obama booed at all star game....
#21

Yet another shit thread authored by 8.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#22

What reaction would GW have gotten if he threw out teh 1st pitch last night?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:A humorous observation I've made and suspect you might be interested in is that Mr. Obama participates in the sport of basketball on an informal basis and as a result I believe he in fact is the superior athlete in comparison to you gentlemen who have been woefully disparaging his ability at said athletic competitions.
I have no doubt he's an athletic fella and is probably less than awful at hoops, but obviously not as good as you.

however, he throws a baseball like a woman.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

I think it was a case of trying desperately not to throw it over or past the catcher so he was overly cautious with the toss.

I've seen Obama play ball on TV.I'm 100% positive I could shut him down.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

it aint about where it went, it's about how it got there.

just admit he throws like a girl so we can wrap this up.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

I'm not saying it was ideal but it wasnt totally girlish.I'm going to the wall on this.

That's my president, man!

[Image: to-crying1.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

[Image: the%20new%20urkel.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

If only that graph made sense.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Yet another shit thread authored by 8.

Your contributions are always appreciated.
Reply
#30

bird=fraud
stop pulling the race card whenever someone has an opinion you don't like.
Reply
#31

I agree I'm a fraud but can you point out where I pulled the race card?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes he can.Guys almost 50 and can eat pretzels without choking.Cut him a break you racists!
Reply
#33

Damn.I apologize quint.Its a defense mechanism for me and I need to let go of it.When I hear michael jacksons song- man in the mirror- I'll be thinking of you for now on.





Now please tell Willie Mays he died 2 years ago.



[Image: capt.e9dc44543a2244c280dc6056e08b57c7.ob...FBrvUYhg--]

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-01-2012, 10:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)