Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

josh beckett
#21

Someone just told me a story where he and Whitey were walking through a hotel lobby on the road and a hooker screamed out at them "for a $100 I can do whatever you want" and he yelled back how about the pre game show?


It a shame.Nice they won it with him still here last year.I hate the thought of wheeler who kalas hated doing the games the rest of the year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

[QUOTE=BIRD33;490347]Someone just told me a story where he and Whitey were walking through a hotel lobby on the road and a hooker screamed out at them "for a $100 I can do whatever you want" and he yelled back how about the pre game show?
It a shame.Nice they won it with him still here last year.I hate the thought of wheeler who kalas hated doing the games the rest of the year.[/QUOTE]

that was whitey. he hated doing the pregame.
Reply
#23

I bet they hire his kid Todd who does the Rays broadcast.Would be a smart move.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Bring John Rocker back. He's be $$$$ as a pregame host.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#25

WoolyGoat Wrote:he threw at Abreu's face because he's a douchebag.

I finally saw this play and to be honest I always pegged you as a guy who just played the part of a clueless boston sports fan for fun but you really are a fucking idiot.

A guy calls time a little late and that gives the pitcher the right to attempt to murder the batter?Add this into the fact that the Angels are kind of going through a rough period with the tragic death of their 22 year old pitcher the other day but oh no Josh Beckett got a little peeved so lets see if we can murder two angels in two weeks.

If Abreu doesnt get out of the way does Becketts pitch have a chance of killing him?I don't know how you can deny that so what level of infraction does a it take in your eyes for a pitcher to be allowed to seriously hurt or worse a batter?I'm curious where you draw the line.

You are the ultimate excuse maker for any boston sports player, coach or team.The Belicheck defense was cute but this is just disgusting.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

murder? should Francona be planning on dealing with Beckett's arrest sometime soon? will someone in LA be launching some sort of investigation? did I miss all the murderous headlines?

seriously, whatever semi-intelligent point you're trying to make is being lost because you're talking like a fucking crybaby.


you know what, just take a mulligan on that one. edit your post and we can pretend that this never happened. try that again and I'll even give you a serious response. I know you're busted up about Kalas so I won't hold it against you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

murder, he wrote!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

Murder was the case that they gave me.

Are you telling me that a 90 some mile an hour fastball to the face could not blind or kill Abreu?Why are you in denial about this?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

so now every brushback pitch is attempted murder?
Reply
#30

Did you see the pitch?Guys stepping out of the box looking at the ump and the pitch is neck high.No brushback pitch.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcdh7lRWWcA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcdh7lRWWcA[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

we all know that abreu wouldn't make the effort to charge the mound. he has to be one of the laziest players in the game. beckett was already in the middle of his pitch when time was called.
Reply
#33

If Beckett knew that Abreu would never charge then thats even more of a pussy move.

How bout how long it took for Beckett to throw the pitch?It wasnt crazy for Bobby to call time after all that waiting.

Bottom line is the guy throws at his head and doesnt get ejected and goat is defending him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

he buzzed the tower, that's all that happened.


in all honesty, I don't think anyone did anything wrong, except maybe the ump. Abreu's a dbag, but he's well within his right to call time. Beckett was actually TRYING to get Abreu to call time, he just didn't until the very last minute.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

looks like I spoke too soon

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4067947

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#36

Throwing at peoples heads(this was not "buzzing the tower") is garbage.Beckett sounds like an asshole.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

you sound like an asshole, I'm sure you'd get along famously.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#38

Careful Wooly!!!!
Reply
#39

How could Wooley be so off base on weather or not this merited some kind of punishment?


[Image: kool-aid.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

you said he tried to MURDER abreu, I said you sound like a gay.


I don't have a problem with any of it. It happens in baseball. Pitchers throw at hitters, the dugouts empty, players get ejected. Sometimes there are suspensions, other times there aren't. That's how it happens.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
05-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-23-2005, 06:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)