Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

PinesChic Wrote:your not getting what I'm saying Nana... you of all people should not let this type of thing rent space in your head and air it on the board.. who the frig cares what people think of you and you sister... just like I could give a fuck what people think of me and my brother.. or anyone else close to me for that matter. the more you ignore it, the sooner it goes away. sotospeak. it works for me..


o.. and ps... you ragged on me and my son dont forget... and I didnt cry out on the board.
Reply
#22

PinesChic Wrote:o.. and ps... you ragged on me and my son dont forget... and I didnt cry out on the board.

Link? Seriously. I don't recall having EVER done that. Show me.

And not ever once in PM, I didn't. Nor would I in a million years.

Regardless, she's free to rag on my sister all she wants on the board. TThat's what we do. That's my entire point.
Reply
#23

i thought she wanted to be deleted? then why is she back?
Reply
#24

Like all of us she is drawn to you, quint.You're the total package.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

lex lugar "the total package" is disabled to much a-rod juice.
Reply
#26

You're more of a Mr. Perfect to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

i'm not perfect, just better than everybody else.
Reply
#28

PinesChic Wrote:your not getting what I'm saying Nana... you of all people should not let this type of thing rent space in your head and air it on the board.. who the frig cares what people think of you and you sister... just like I could give a fuck what people think of me and my brother.. or anyone else close to me for that matter. the more you ignore it, the sooner it goes away. sotospeak. it works for me..

Really PC you should stay out of things that you have no idea about. You have no idea what's been going on - uninformed opinions are uninvited opinions.
Reply
#29

Pickle Wrote:Really PC you should stay out of things that you have no idea about. You have no idea what's been going on - uninformed opinions are uninvited opinions. Unless your name is teeety.

fitty

golly, i think i only had three drinks
but at manne's gay garden, that's all it takes
the fuckker forgets about profit when his friends arrive
maybe it was the fucking tekillyas on the way out??
hmmmm, yeah, that was it, i thimk

this is rilly fun, :woot:

:hic:

this little guy is so easy to tweak, where did the real bird go??

ooops, i need to find the bitter, but it's hard when your (cis) giggling
sorry

and wtf is it with this supposed balck guy whose fave player is larry bird??
this is the definition of an oreo, which is not a racist epithet
the fucker has enuf potential role models, why has he chosen a white man??
give me a break, tweety, we want an explanation:

oscar robertson, wilt, russell, elgin baylor, dr j, etc etc at least fifty times??????

give me a good explanation and i will log out and never come back
your dream come true

leeman: you be the judge

the ball is in your court, oreo
pealse shut me down

TIA

Smile



ps/ man, i rilly hope nova does not blow this 14 pt lead
i bet tweety is crying right now, as he pulls out his chemically straightened hair haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa, i'm dying here

i wonder how many assists he had today at the y???
i'm not sure i will be able to sleep if he doesn't let us know

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

Mexico be berry berry good to joo. Not so much joo liver.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#31

the doctor says i have thre liver of a 30 yr old man























who is dying of liver failure

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

just so ya'll know... I apologized to Cucumber for what I said. I was drinking last night and I went back and read her comments again... I understood something totally different by the way I read it. You people all know I dont have mean bone in my body and that I've really tried to fit in here and make this place my home. I think you all should forgive me, she did.
Reply
#33

It was inexcusable.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

Any idea why cucumber had to go bird33 and edit every response?


Snarg, we all know bird isn't black. get with the program.
Reply
#35

Anhil8tor Wrote:Any idea why cucumber had to go bird33 and edit every response?


Snarg, we all know bird isn't black. get with the program.


I'm not wooley goat so don't act like you've seen my picture on facebook.My people have been through to much for you to pull this crap.

Snargs just a racist if he thinks black people can't like white players.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

I've never known a white man to love larry bird and duke. Its like one or the other.
Reply
#37

8 has never seen my face

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#38

I'm no ordinary man.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 has never seen my face


We all have dipshit.You posted a picture of you eye to eye with some goats on your vacation.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 has never seen my face

Permission to post the picture?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)