Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sunny/Silky
#21

Sunny Wrote:I still found it funny you didn't realize how far Vancouver was from Montreal :loool:

Duhh ...

Sweden is the size of Florida ...

What did you expect ...??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper
Minorthreat
BIRD33
cLaY
Anhil8tor
Paddy
VitaminE
Banana
snarg
Michman
SanDog
Woolygoat
Shadrach
Nicthaninja
Underwhelmed
Whhpshh

5th!
Reply
#23

minorthreat Wrote:I'm thinking you should respect the members. They were here getting traffic going while you were saying shit about IT a few times on UJ. Just sayin'

No I still think respect is earned. I haven't gotten to know everyone just yet.
Reply
#24

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper needs to know where he stands. Could you please take this list of names and tell me if you "respect them", "don't respect them", or "don't know anything about them". I love you.

Flumper
Minorthreat
BIRD33
cLaY
Anhil8tor
Paddy
VitaminE
Banana
snarg
Michman
SanDog
Woolygoat
Shadrach
Nicthaninja
Underwhelmed
Whhpshh


Can I do it when I get back from class Flumper...I have to go lol
Reply
#25

Sunny Wrote:No I still think respect is earned. I haven't gotten to know everyone just yet.


I agree.


Now back to the sex questions....

When you met these 2 people, did you guys hang out and do stuff or just hit the floor fucking?
Reply
#26

This bitch really believes she's here to get this place on the right track like she's doing us a favor.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:This bitch really believes she's here to get this place on the right track like she's doing us a favor.


I'm kinda getting that vibe as well. For some reason, I'm trying to keep an open mind though.
Reply
#28

minorthreat Wrote:I'm kinda getting that vibe as well. For some reason, I'm trying to keep an open mind though.


You know its bill and Vit E in her ear saying this place really sucks ,we need more women to flirt with etc....even though both lost any semblence of a clue a long time ago.

The funny thing is with all her baggage things will get interesting here but not in the way she intended.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:The funny thing is with all her baggage things will get interesting here but not in the way she intended.


You and I are on the same page, friend.
Reply
#30

Flumper is going to guess that VitaminE is the other one of the two. I love you.
Reply
#31

I feel sorry for Bill and Wooly, at least Vitamin E is getting some.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#32

I just gorssed myself out.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#33

I just like to know why Silky is here when she has her own board to run and ban people.
Reply
#34

texaschick Wrote:I just like to know why Silky is here when she has her own board to run and ban people.

She's here for Flumper, BIRD33 and Minorthreat. This is the only place you can get them. I love you.
Reply
#35

texaschick Wrote:I just like to know why Silky is here when she has her own board to run and ban people.

We're a charity case.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:She's here for Flumper, BIRD33 and Minorthreat.

ELITE! Right Bill?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#37

so silky is an admin on a board other than her own? im pretty sure i was dumped from the guest list at her place because everyone was on pins and needles i might offend someone there. i might be the coolest dude i know. oh yeah, and i was an IT er. this is ironic.
Reply
#38

CT280 Wrote:so silky is an admin on a board other than her own? im pretty sure i was dumped from the guest list at her place because everyone was on pins and needles i might offend someone there. i might be the coolest dude i know. oh yeah, and i was an IT er. this is ironic.

It's OK CT. You're one of "the elite." You belong here.
Reply
#39

CT280 Wrote:so silky is an admin on a board other than her own? im pretty sure i was dumped from the guest list at her place because everyone was on pins and needles i might offend someone there. i might be the coolest dude i know. oh yeah, and i was an IT er. this is ironic.

I've never been invited to that place. How'd you get an invitation? I love you.
Reply
#40

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I've never been invited to that place. How'd you get an invitation? I love you.

Write a letter of intent to VitE, he'll lobby on your behalf and she'll invite you. That's one way.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-24-2008, 06:28 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Irish
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Sunny
Banana
Last Post by Sunny
02-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)